or Connect

Posts by Understatement

too long to read, are u working for yoox or what? in my opinion u try to misinfo people by justifying yoox actions for whatever reason. anyway back to topic
Thank you.Exactly, thats why I suggested giving them an incentive to move towards the old model.My two cents I wont buy anything no matter how much Im interested in an product until its at least free for promotion codes. We all know what good prices are, they should not try to fool us. Furthermore I avoid the dreambox cause they monitor the demand for products so pricing is also influenced by that dreambox. Cheers
I think u misunderstood the concept of economics. Of course they dont owe us anything, but they want our money as much as possible, if its worth it or not! There are also items that are higher priced than in usual stores so dont tell me to be thankful. The times of really good bargains are apparently over long time especially since they merged with porter.I started buying in other stores, new online stores are popping up more and more the competitions increases, so there...
We should counter their new strategy. Nobody of us should buy any items that are new and excluded from any promotion. Only when they become free for promotion we should consider buying. They think we wont wait for promotions or markdowns if we really want a product badly enough so their new stuff is often excluded from promo codes. So better stuff will not become any cheaper this leads to products being highly priced long and marked down as late as possible. So even if u...
Has anyone discovered a method how to win their stupid every day raffle this month?
I would like to make a present for a good friend. I want to buy a Black Label Anthony Suit for him. He loves Caruso and all his Caruso Suits are Size 46 with drop 8/9. I heard BL is made by Caruso, has anyone experience if the sizing is the same? What would be the equivalent size in the BL Anthony Suit, also 46 or 48 due to slimmer cut? Anyone experience?
Again big time fail with yoox! Two days after I ordered and before I received my order there was an additional discount, which I could have applied on my order. According to their policy I kindly ask if they can apply it: "Price Adjustment Policy We gladly match reduced prices within 3 days of your order's delivery date for the same item on yoox.com. Please Contact Us within this time and we will be happy to issue the refund." Over one week later when the promotion was...
I totally agree with you on your yoox opinion! But Farfetch is just the platform for boutiqes all over the world to sell their products online in case they dont have their own online shop. I shop online all day, spend thousands of dollars almost every month and im chasing the really good prices, but never bought anything from farfetch, simply because i never found farfetch to be competetive with others. i really wonder why exactly you mentioned farfetch, never ever saw...
Mostwanted15 valid until 2 Feb. in Germany, but only on some selected items I seriously Need a 20% Off Code :/
Any working 20% code?