or Connect

Posts by Atomkun

Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol get the fuck over it, you know the box was just going to sit in your closet anyway Oh yes, it will but what if one day i decide to sell the boots? You might be one of those who are ok without the box but there are others too who would pay more or less depending if the box is available.. Besides the main issue here is not just the box but his integrity and dishonesty. Also, I have decided to let the...
Yeah, to you and binker it would not have mean anything but to me, it is essential that a seller should send what's has been promised in the sale and if he is not able to fufill any part of the sale, he should have the courtresy to inform me before shipping out or is it so haRd to understand?? The point here is not only the box but his integrity and dishonesty on this issue.. He don't have the common sense to inform me first before shipping out? You might want to...
Quote: Originally Posted by Binker doubt I wouldve even made it that far, the second my eyes moved across 'weaver mocassins box' i wouldve grabbed the nearest blade and plunged it directly into my heart I don't really get what u are trying to say here but If u have nothing better to say, then just shut the fark up.. U might be a big supporter of his or a fanboy but try to be fair about it wil you or are u just another student on spring...
Quote: Originally Posted by Nomy¥ I'd want what was offered in sale, the box can be a deal breaker for some people, i'd say the original box for anything would increase the value about 10 to 15 percent helps the buyer authenticate the item, and helps withe the resale value. Yeah, that's what I have been trying to tell him but he just don't seem to get it.. The point I am trying to put across here is that yes, he may have promised the original...
Quote: Originally Posted by Binker i shudder to even think of it So u can understand how I feel when he told me that after he has posted the boots.. And Now he got the cheek to start a post on it! What would you have done if u were me? Ask him for a refund?
Ok, since u want to start a topic on it instead if keeping it personal between us,then let's do it! For all the people who are gonna post a reply or comment. Please let it be known that when I sounded my interest in the boots in my first pm to him, he says he will ship out the item to me WITH original box. There was no mention of him unable to find the box and roomate throwing away the box blah blah blah.. So I send him the payment with the assumption that I will be...
Nice bag!
Nice boots!