or Connect

Posts by Atomkun

TRICKERS Zug Grain Boots, UK 7.5 , NO BOX Bought from superfuture/styleforum member, SLAB earlier this year. Worn less than 10 times. Very sturdy pair of MTO boots with commando soles in very good condition. Selling it off as i have too many pair of boots. Interested parties, please email me at primal_acid@hotmail.com for a a shipping quote.
TRICKERS Zug Grain Boots, UK 7.5 , NO BOX Bought from superfuture/styleforum member, SLAB earlier this year. Worn less than 10 times. Very sturdy pair of MTO boots with commando soles in very good condition. Selling it off as i have too many pair of boots. Interested parties, please email me at primal_acid@hotmail.com for a a shipping quote.
Quote: Originally Posted by Desi 14$ how much did the shoes sell for? Better be over 150. $330
Quote: Originally Posted by Cahrin The seller clearly misrepresented what was being sold. Whether you feel the box has any intrinsic worth is irrelevant. Upon discovering the product was not as described the seller should have contacted the buyer and made clear the new conditions of the sale and offered a full refund at that point in time. This is the behavior you'd desire if a seller discovered a pull in a tie or a nick on a pair of shoes. The simple...
Quote: Originally Posted by booyakasha integrity and dishonesty??? dude, its obvious that he didnt mean to rip you off. he just made the assumption that you wouldn't give a damn about a fucking box. rightly so, most people wouldn't give a shit about the box. yes, you could say he made a mistake in not letting you know in advance about the "oh so fucking precious" box, but to say that he was dishonest? pretty obvious that he wasn't trying to rip you...
Quote: Originally Posted by Lane yah, in retrospect both of you are retards. Of course the buyer is kind of a loon, but to appease idiots like this its best to give in. Especiailly since its just $14, I mean he does deserve it since you made a mistake. I hope u understand that it is not much about the box but his integrity as a online seller. I, myself have sold stuff online including sneakers and boots and I know how much a og box can affect ...
Quote: Originally Posted by Aries83 "WHAT'S IN DA BAAAAAAAX?" Stick to your guns Atomkun, you are in no way over-reacting over a piece of cardboard, I believe in you! Please open your eyes and see who's the one that decide to start a thread on it.. I respect that it is between the 2 of us and should not concern anyone else but he decide to air it out.. And in case u are wondering, I am more pissed off with his integrity and...