or Connect

Posts by Atomkun

bump of the day!
Bump of the day!
BUMP for the day!
Kapital Century Denim NO5S Kakishibu "CISCO" cut, SZ 30 No wash no soak, un-hem , worn twice - $250 including shipping internationally. http://centurydenim.jp/2012/08/23/cisco-kakishibu-no-5s/ The same pair as the one on the above website. For measurements, please refer to the above link. CLARKS X WAREHOUSE DESERT BOOTS , SZ 7.5. WORN ONLY 5 TMES - $120 >$90(Please pm me with your location and i will check on the shipping cost to your country. Buyer pays paypal...
Bump!
Self Edge x Imperial = SEXI14BK (Black) - $180 EXCLUDING SHIPPING AND PAYPAL FEES (retail price is US360) One initial soak, not washed before. Plenty of life left. Interested parties, please pm me or email me at primal_acid@hotmail.com 15oz Raw Unsanforized RHT Japanese Selvedge Black Denim Cotton from San Joaquin Valley, California, Denim woven in Kojima, Japan Un-calendered, Un-mercerized, & Un-singed Denim,Rolled Belt Loop,Hidden Rivets,Chainstitched Hems,Screened...
BILLYKIRK TOTE BAG, MADE IN USA FROM HORWEEN LEATHER - $180 *THIS BAG RETAILS FOR US$297 and is sold out mostly everywhere. Link of the bag on Billykirk website. http://www.billykirk.com/products/no-235-leather-tote Description from the website "Everyone could use a durable, long lasting everyday tote and we feel ours is the answer. Made with 8 oz. 100% cow hide, it can hold all your day-to-day needs. It comes with our signature leather luggage tag and dull nickel silver...
I am located in Singapore and have the following items for sale. Prices DO not include shipping AND PAYPAL FEES. Please feel free to ask questions or request for more/better photos. You can do offers but please do not lowball. White's semi-dress (US8E) - $300 CONDITION: GOOD VAMP---dark brown Water Buffalo UPPER---light brown Bull Hide HAKUSAN BLACK FRAMES WITH FULL PACKAGE (casing and cloth) - $300 *PLEASE NOTE THAT THE LENS ARE MINE AND DOES NOT COME WITH THE...
CHROME HEARTS BRACELET Chrome Hearts Classics ID Bracelet Genuine 9" Chrome Hearts Men's Bracelet made in Sterling Silver - $750 This gorgeous bracelet is an authentic high quality Chrome Hearts. • The piece is incredibly strong. • It comes with the ORIGINAL box and cloth bag • 8.5" on wrist long and weighing in approx 120 grams. • Sterling Silver 925 • Collectible piece, Retail around US2300 Interested parties, please email me at primal_acid@hotmail.com for a a...
UP!