or Connect

Posts by Atomkun

Up for sale is a pair of BRAND NEW Givenchy Tyson Hi Top Sneakers boots with camo details, Made in Italy, Size 39. comes with original box and shoe bags. Made in Italy of of Calf Leather. SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE AND WORN BY CELEBS SUCH AS JASON DERULO, RICKY MARTIN, LAKER GUARD Nick Young ETC Retails for $800 plus. $450 USD shipped + 4% paypal Exact shipping will be determined on the buyer's location. Please PM me or send me a email at primal_acid@hotmail.com
Although i live in Singapore, i still wear boots/heavy shoes most of the time as i am used to it. Only recently i start to go for lighter footwear such as NB and jack purcell for a change. My current rotation (in no particular order) 1) Mister Freedom Road Champs resoled by brass tokyo 2) Chippewas 2279 resoled by Rifare Osaka 3) RW Gentlemen Traveller 9010 resoled by Rifare Osaka 4) Old Joe Japan Horsehide Engineer boots 5) Wesco Boss 6) Viberg Horsehide service boots...
Up for sale is a Visvim Noragi Chino in Navy. Sz 1 from the 12 A/W season Worn 8/10 $470 USD shipped + 4% paypal Please PM me or send me a email at primal_acid@hotmail.com
Engineered Garments Patchwork Baker jacket from the S/S 13 season. The Baker Jacket is a prime example of how Engineered Garments designs triumph in the fields of both print and finishings. Taking a classic, Blazer style silhouette, constructing it from a patchwork selection of navy prints and applying the impeccable details which we have come to expect from EG. Constructed in New York from 100% Cotton, it features three external pockets and one internal button closed...
Please PM or email me at primal_acid@hotmail.com for shipping rates and other info. Buyer to absorb the 6% paypal fees. Up for grabs is a pair of Vintage Redwing Engineer boots 2268 PT83. This pair was sent to Japan for a re-sole by Rifare Osaka back in April after i got them from Ebay. The new specs consists of a vibram705 half sole and vibram heels with the "figure 8" stitching done at the sole. Size - 8.5D Althought the boots are in black, there is a layer...
For sale are is a well-made shirt that i bought from Japan but decided to sell as the sizing does not fit me. Please pm or email me at primal_acid@hotmail.com for deal or more photos. Thanks 2)Warehouse Japan (Duckdigger) Stripe work shirt, Sz 36, Made in Japan. brand new without tags - $130(including shipping) Bought in the Warehouse Japan denim shop in Osaka during my recent trip there. Retail price for this is 23,000 yen. Measurements: Shoulders - 16 , Pit to Pit...
Please PM or email me at primal_acid@hotmail.com for shipping rates and other info. Buyer to absorb the 4% paypal fees. Up for grabs is a pair of #8 wingtip boots from Alden. This pair is made exclusively for Alden of Carmel by the Alden Shoe Company. Size - 6.5D Made using the following high quality Alden construction and materials: Full leather linings, leather insoles, leather & "commando" outsoles, cork mid-soles, steel shank for long lasting comfort and support,...
Please PM or email me at primal_acid@hotmail.com for shipping rates and other info. Gitman Vintage BD Popover shirt with nautical prints, sz S, worn only once - $80 The retail price for this piece is $200 above and sold out. Measurements: Shoulders 17. chest 19.5, length 30, sleeve length 9.5 NIGEL CABOURN S/S13 Chest Pocket Work 10 Oz Denim Jacket - $200 (worn less than 5 times) sz 48 S/S13 collection "The Jacket features 'Butcher Buttons', a removeable...
Newly acquired NC x Brady handy fishing bag from Rakuten. The condition of the bag is too good to be true for that price
Yeah, considering that most of my boots are engineers or work boots, this pair just gave me the fine balance between dress and causal. Add to the fact that I have been searching for a pair in sz 6.5 for some time now, this pair comes at the right time.As this is my first pair of Shell boots/footwear, maybe someone here can advise me on what to do before I start wearing it? Should I apply any cream etc?Thanks in advance!