or Connect

Posts by Mikael

Sportcoat, size 50R, drop 8. Wool 92% / cashmere 8%. Grey-brown color, herringbone pattern. Side vents. Brown suede elbow patches. Two-button front. Asking for $100 > $85. Price includes insured shipping in the EU, other locations add $10. Nice addition to your autumn/winter wardrobe. The surface interest of cashmere makes this jacket and equally good combination for jeans and suede chukkas, or grey flannels and brown calf quarter-brogues. Measurements: Chest:...
A nice Marinella tie. Never been worn. Tag on the back says "Marinella for Special", don't know if that has any significance. Price includes shipping in the EU, US or Asia pays $10 more.
Beautiful chelsea boot by the only manufacturer that still makes them out of one piece of leather. Size UK8.5, G width, but pretty similar to C&J F width, I would say. Used sparingly, and always had shoe trees in them when not on my feet. I've also had Topys applied to the bottoms for protection from puddles. Asking $180 > $160 > $140, price includes shipping anywhere in the world. Any takers?
Four Marinella ties. New, still in sleeve, never been tied. 100% silk. All are 57-58" in length and 3.5" at the widest point. Asking for $95 > $85 > $75 > $55 each or $90 for the remaining two, includes shipping in the EU. $10 more for shipping to the US. From left to right: charcoal with white and gold pattern navy / sky blue pattern - SOLD navy with white and gold pattern navy with white and gold squares - SOLD
New-with-tags dark blue Corneliani two piece suit, a true staple if there ever was one. Mainline, no Trend or Collection stuff. Size 40R, drop 7. Full canvas construction, 100% virgin wool. Made in Italy. Jacket has two buttons, notch lapels, and side vents at the back. Trousers come hemmed but uncuffed and with a flat front. Asking $775 > $700 > $650. Includes PayPal fees and fully insured shipping with tracking anywhere in the world. MRSP closer to $2,000, so this is...
Wanted: classic, basic, solid navy suit in size 40R. Will pay a fair price. Criteria below. Shoulder-to-shoulder measurement between 18.0-18.5" No pinstripes, tonal stripes or anything - just solid navy. No slim-fit pants - half-thigh at crotch level should be 14" at the least Pants: prefer flat front; single pleat doable; double pleat is a no Jacket: two button single-breasted, two side vents, no patch pockets, no slanted pockets Standard of quality:...
Grey trousers by Incotex. Gently used. Super 120s wool, made in Italy. Double pleat, cuffed. Asking for $75 > $60 > $50 > $40 > $25 + shipping. Measures: Waist: 18.5" / 47 cm Inseam: 29.5" / 75 cm Cuff: 1.8" / 4.5 cm (+1.2" / 3 cm to let) Front rise: 12.6" / 32 cm Back rise: 18.9" / 48 cm
^ now that's controversial.
This thread is amazing.
Arrived at the exact same conclusion myself. Ordered two suits from Suitsupply when I got home from the event.