or Connect

Posts by jasonwong

PM'd
Up for sale is a +J Uniqlo x Jil Sander Windbreaker, Beige XS Windbreaker. Very light jacket, unlined with some amazing details. Purchased from an SF user oversees and I haven't worn it since. Has very small holes near the shoulder of this piece (see pictures, easily repairable) perfect for Spring. Measurements below: Selling for $35.00, Shipping is factored into the price
Yes you heard right. I'm putting this up for $50.00. Why? Because I went to a Styleforum recommended tailor (James Tailoring) and they fucked up my sleeves pretty bad. Instead of shortening the sleeves the proper way, they simply folded the sleeves up and stitched it. Please see images. I've spoken with several tailors and they've said they could fix this botched job but rather than deal with this mess I've resolved to just sell it at a loss. This was originally...
BUMPPPPP'D w/ a price drop to $200.00!
WTB TOJ MA-1 Size 44. PM me if you've got it!
Fashioned in the style of the immensely popular LunarGrand Chukka and LunarGrand Wingtip, Scotch grain leather with pebble grain finish on a contrasting white Lunarlon sole. Chukka in leather uppers EVA midsole with rubber outsole Cushioned with Nike Lunarlon Technology for ultimate comfort These Lunargrands are Pre-Owned Deadstock from the first Hiroshi Fujiwara Fragment Design collaboration with Cole Haan. They are in fairly good condition and the soles still...
bumppppppppp Price drop to $225
GREAT Pre-owned condition. Only worn out a few times kept in a smoke free-pet free home. Some slight suede abrasion (seen in pictures) occurred around the ankle, most likely because they did not fit my feet. The style of the shoe is very much like a desert boot with a rubber sole. The soles are all perfectly in tact--no major scuffs, like new. PLEASE NOTE: It goes without saying, Common Projects shoes generally run big. If you are a TRUE 7 1/2 or 8 these will fit you...
Size : 44 Made in Italy. Length : 52cm Width (armpit) : 42cmSleeve : 64cm Sleeve width: About 24cm Color : Black Material : 100% Cotton Got this from Styleforum user unlearnt. It unfortunately doesn't fit me the way I wanted either. the sleeves are just too wide and I'm way too skinny for the fit that I want. I've included the sleeve width for reference as well. This jacket would be perfect for someone with a more athletic build. Everything else on this jacket is...
Why isn't this an XS!