or Connect

Posts by lou

This just in. Anti matter breakthrough at Cern. http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2372994,00.asp
Son of a Bitch!
Quote: Originally Posted by gladhands But the holodeck projections are tactile, and there is seemingly limitless space. It would work if the exploits were transmitted into the people's brains, ala Total Recall, but not as a physical space. Look where we have come with aviation in just 100 years. Give us 300 years to work on holographic projection enviroments and we'll be there.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
Peter Erskine live at jazz baltica with John Taylor and Palle Danielsson. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between...
Quote: Originally Posted by L'Incandescent IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the...
Quote: Originally Posted by gladhands One thing I know, the holodeck is the least feasible. This is not an accurate statement. http://fusionfilter.com/?p=1702 Transporter technology is far more difficult to realize than a holographic enviroment. Then there is the whole aspect of building an anti matter powered engine. Even with the engine, you need a way to create a warp bubble to so that you can exceed C. The idea behind the warp...
Try this. I really like this film, but it is not totally accurate. Overall it does a fairly good job a painting a picture of the man. All of the movie is available to watch. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_Ioz16l2lw