or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:

Posts by MrInvariant

Emma, thank you for updating the tolerances. The new tolerances are much better! Big thumbs up! Quote: Collar (+/-) 0,5 cm total circumference Shoulder length (+/-) 0,6 cm total length Chest size (+/-) 2,0cm Total circumference Waist size (+/-) 2,0 cm Total circumference Hip size (+/-) 2,0 cm Total circumference Sleeve length \t(+/-) 1,0 cm Total length However, the...
Quote: Originally Posted by Sanguis Mortuum The image on the web-site shows pad-stitching in the lapels, which is a bit misleading if they aren't actually constructed this way. Yes, it is misleading.
Quote: Originally Posted by TorontoEX I am really surprised to see that the workmanship is not bad for the price. There's definitely some obvious handwork and its canvassed and not glued together like other ready made suits in this price range. Where did you find obvious handwork? And BTW their jackets are fused (glued together).
Quote: Originally Posted by Wayward I don't know if that's entirely accurate, and I think someone had posted their correspondence with Indochino on this. Basically, a false boutonniere would be "normal" while a functional boutonniere would be a keyhole, as it is done by machine in the same manner as jacket button holes. Therefore, don't hold your breath, and better confirm with them first. +1
Quote: Originally Posted by echau Complaint. Sorry for the long read. Okay, I've ordered several shirts from MT and they have been good with following the measurements I've given them. However, this last order I received has been terrible. Both of the shirts in the order have armholes smaller than I had specified. I asked for 9.5" armholes (like my previous two orders) and these two shirts came to me with 9.0" armholes. It doesn't seem like that big of a...
Free Shipping does not seem to work for me. Is the offer valid for US orders only? If so, it would be nice to state it in the FAQ or somewhere...
Quote: Originally Posted by moderntailoremma --- Thanks Johnny. Let me take this opportunity to explain: 21 business day guarantee - this is our guarantee. We don't intend to go over this guarantee. Because before peak periods (xmas and sales), our average production was 7 business days only (+ plus shipping time). We commit to delivering orders within 21 business days - for any reason it's not meant, we will compensate accordingly. 20% voucher for...
Quote: Originally Posted by Verrihappy Yes, I can access the site. No problem at all. Thanks. Actually it does not work for me with Chrome, Safari, FireFox, or telnet for that matter, but if I use one of those online 'proxy' websites, then it loads fine. I guess they screwed up the configuration based on the country or something. I hope my collar stays show up eventually.
Quote: Originally Posted by Verrihappy I just ordered 20 collar stays (in 5 styles) from them. The $2.99 price is for one collar stay, the minimum order is 10 pieces, so you can actually try out 5 styles max. I am told my order is being worked on now, and they do reply to enquiries, and promptly. So does the homepage work for you?? http://www.handicraft-vn.com/
Quote: Originally Posted by blazingazn anyone take advantage of this? I ordered one set on Oct 23. On Nov 10, I was told that "I will finish it on this month and ship them after that 2 days." Since then the website went down, and I get no reply to my e-mail. No collar stays either. metkirk> Since you claim to know the owner personally, I'm wondering if you know anything about the status of his business...
New Posts  All Forums: