or Connect

Posts by MrInvariant

Quote: Originally Posted by gamma1234 Just don't mention the SF discount codes the next time you refer someone to MT Ahaha, great solution!
Quote: Originally Posted by gamma1234 I don't mean to be rude here, but I don't think MT's practice of excluding a $19.95 trial shirt or a $29.99 sale shirt from the $20 customer referral deal is inappropriate. I agree with that, but excluding all purchases made with a voucher code and all sale items? Come on. I personally would never order any non-sale shirt and always use a voucher code, and I think most people are like me in this...
Quote: Originally Posted by moderntailoremma Hi MrInvariant: We filter referrals actually based on: 1. if the order was made in the right link 2. if the order made was a successful sale (no trial shirts involved) 3. if the referree has made an order before 4. if the IP and shipping address of the referral and referree are different 5. other details are found on our faqs If you can send me the order # of the referree on this post, I'll let you...
Quote: Originally Posted by MrInvariant I made a referral, but did not get the $20 credit. No reply from MT concerning this issue. Quote: Originally Posted by moderntailoremma Hi Lim, Kindly post your order # and I will investigate and resolve it now. Regards, Emma Hello Emma, I'd also appreciate some attention...
I would also like to share my experiences with MT. Good points: My first order was a pair of navy cotton/lycra pants (cl2), and it is excellent! I love it! The fit is excellent (I provided pants measurements), and the fabric is really nice. (Well, it has a slight 'wetsuit' feeling to it but I like it and it doesn't wrinkle much and is very comfortable.) My third order was a shirt again (see the bad points below), and this time they got the measurements...
Quote: Originally Posted by viator Has anyone tried P174 or P175? These are 2-ply 100s fabrics that are on sale this week. I would also be interested in this. FYI these are the two white fabrics on sale right now. Does anyone know what the difference is between those two fabrics?