or Connect

Posts by blahman

Damn! These are like the Old El Paso Kit of shoes.
$70 for a haircut?! Forget blowdry, I want a blowjob from one of the apprentices for that price! I get mine from Asian place on Lonsdale St for $45 for wash massage cut dry and style, and the ladies totally dig it every time... until I start talking everytime.
Geez this place is getting so active nowadays its so hard to keep up. I wear a tie clip from time to time - stainless steel one I bought on eBay for $7. My RL stirling silver one barely get worn. But I like my knit ties and I like the blades flap about.
alright who tried to be cute yesterday and turned up to work in tassel loafers sans socks.
I do it with my Puma runners, shorts and my Futurama tshirt. In all seriousness, your stuff is already pretty dirty if you wear your stuff anywhere in public, sit down on any chair, rest your arms on anything. I always wear a collar shirt with my tailored stuff anyway for comfort.
They are quite well regarded around here.
Those two points are pretty much why I made my comment.First suits are usually just write offs. so let it be an inexpensive one.
Austpost contractors arereally a big disgrace. Couple of months ago I waited on a package in the morning with door wide open and computer screen refreshing status every 5seconds. Literally saw when the status changed to attempted delivery. No van drove by, no card left until late afternoon. The Guy probably went straight to the pub after picking up packages.
Austpost contractors arereally a big disgrace. Couple of months ago I waited on a package in the morning with door wide open and computer screen refreshing status every 5seconds. Literally saw when the status changed to attempted delivery. No van drove by, no card left until late afternoon. The Guy probably went straight to the pub after picking up packages.
I'd rather just get a cheapy from Zara or Topman or something on sale. Hardly worth dropping a lot of dough on a first suit that you're just going to wear twice a year. Go cheap to begin with then go baller later.