or Connect

Posts by blahman

the APC 'New STandard' looks like a pair of dad jeans.
That jacket looks fully sick.When I was hunting for a belt I didn't end up going all the way to camberwell but vic market stall is pretty alright. Only 20 bucks ish. I think I need to go back to punch another hole in the belt. Dropped 2 belt holes since I got active again.
Bloody SEO is the root of the evil that is destroying the interwebs.
I see the butter as the star and the bread ad simply the butter delivery system.
You are witnessing the evolution of language.
2 charges of dishonesty hey... I didn't know that is even a crime? And why aren't all the politicians in jail yet for it? and: http://www.heraldsun.com.au/business/customer-service-key-focus-as-myer-looks-to-future/story-fni0dcne-1227457810297 Call me a cynical prick, but how many times have we heard this "back to basics", "customers first" baloney? How many times have they gone "back to basics" only to continue to fail at customer service. Man I'm grumpy today.
There's AT hate here? I don't remember seeing.
Fellas, need a real big problem solved. I have suddenly suffered a severe case of chocolate cravings. When I went overseas I usually stock up on Pralus and Amedei and unfortunately my stock has run out. Looking for places that stock them and delivers to Australia. Seems like Monty's the only bloody place in Australia that stocks ay decent chocolates. Curse you QLD!
I'll have a look later today. I haven't bought anything from HB in years now since I started cutting down my budget. Still thought the best deal I had was couple of years ago when they cleared Drakes Scottish lambswool scarf for $50.