or Connect

Posts by blahman

Please don't open up old wounds again fxh...
That's because uniqlo tend not to have any padding or structure to their jackets. Helps keep prices down too. Although this might also be a bit of Japanese thing. They tend to have very minimal padding and structure on their stuff in general.
Call of duty duh
^^ Pretty standard alterations which I don't think anyone half competent can stuff up. I always go back to our blunt friend down at Katrina's when I do need to gt something done. Btw, if anyone haven't heard already: Data Retention laws have been passed in the Senate last week. Like we have not enough proof already, this once again shows that we have fuckwits running this country. Not only are the Liberals believing that they haven't fucked us over enough, the...
Just remind yourself flannel makes you pretty Aussie. Makes it a suit it'll make you dapper Aussie
I thought it's the binder clips on the back that makes the look
I knew a Canadian fella who thought -5 is warm and rides his bike through it in shorts.
^^ all the while our taxis are Ford Falcons, Holden Commodores and Toyota Priuses.
Why do you think I got rid of all my RMW? Get the hint?Just tried on my new $10 Cotton/Flax Chinos. Best $10 ever spent on a pair of trousers.
I believe these licenses and what not are just ways industry groups and government try to control the market and generate more revenue. To obtain a taxi permit it costs something like $200k in Australia. With the Uber model, it gets bypassed and on top of that the taxi industry is cry foul because they had to pay the 200k.A driver's license proves you have some sort of driving ability.A taxi license doesn't proof squat other than you are part of some industry group. Taxi...