or Connect

Posts by blahman

Can't tell ya if we don't know what kind of wedding it is, the people who will be attending and what the expectation the hosts have regarding standard of dress and what your role is at the wedding. Without that knowledge you can be massively underdressed or massively overdressed.
fxh I think the heat is getting to ya mate
I gather that the downward pressure of price of suits in general has something to do with it.
Merry Christmas! I turned up to Azzaro today too. I did buy a Su Misura suit and and getting it altered there as well. price for alterations aren't bad. $50 for both taking up sleeves and pants legs finished.
All I got for Christmas was Blue balls
On a more serious note. Has fashion finally begin shifting away from skinny lapels again? Saw a few Dolce and Gabban jackets with wider lapels now...
Cbd = plain worsted charcoal 2b SB, white poplin semi cutaway, navy repp tie. Dunno how single button suits make lopsidedness obvious. 2B suits you only do 1 button up anyway.
Cbd = plain worsted charcoal 2b SB, white poplin semi cutaway, navy repp tie. Dunno how single button suits make lopsidedness obvious. 2B suits you only do 1 button up anyway.
Rice is dericious.