or Connect

Posts by blahman

Speaking of old Bucky. Have I just missed their annual sale?
I heard Soaplands and Pink Salons are simply delightful.
You sound awfully insecure.
On the topic of world economy, don't know about where you live, but over here it was more newsworthy to talk about Greece than the big dive that the Chinese market took last week.
Something something something BLUE PENIS!Because Superman is just a dumb naive boyscout with super powers and Batman is a disturbed paranoid filthy rich genius.If comics are anything to go by, Batman is way in front head-to-head. This nutter is so paranoid of superpower wielders that he has kept backup plans to defeat every single magical bunny in the Justice League in case they lost it.But he will then forgive them.When did this become a national issue? It is a complete...
Suits now days are just not cool without working cuff buttons.
I will just see it as characters reused, in an alternate universe etc. since watchman was written first and was not intended to be a sequel as Mockingbird is more a rework with some ideas originating from Watchman and obviously will contain inconsistencies between the 2 books.
I had some Hush Puppies back in the days (not now because you know most of them are pretty hideous), and they were pretty hard wearing and comfortable. Might try Caterpillars some day, given they're all manufactured by Wolverine anyway.
Interesting bit of trivia:Then NSW Prime Minister George Reid refused to join the Federation unless the capital is within NSW borders. The other colonies relented but would not allow Sydney to be the capital.Rumour has it that factors for choosing Canberra were: that they believed White people could only thrive in cold climates, a coastal capital would be vulnerable to naval attacks and that there were nasty diseases spreading around very populated areas.So if that's true,...
*sigh* Why does Canberra have to exist? It's cold and middle of nowhere.