or Connect

Posts by blahman

^^ Just grab something like this: http://www.crumpler.com/au/casual-sports-bags/rainy-season Or one of those country road ones. I just personally don't even bother about buying a gym bag. I just use whatever is lying around the house - currently the Fitness First one that came with my membership.
re: reading, should be: doesn't matter what you read as long as you enjoy reading it. Nothing is going to stick if you hate the book and can't get past 2 pages without flipping forward to see when the hell is this yawn fest of a chapter gonna finish. I tried reading The War of the Worlds 3 times and the furthest I could get was about half the book. can't even remember what the story is about. so reading that book was a waste of time.
I'm so poor (and cheap) that I can only afford on-sale TM Lewin shirts.
Why are the the guys in that photo wearing jeggings?
Also add Cat's Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut. Simply classic. The best book I have ever read. Very short book can be finished in 1 sitting. Easy to read and bloody funny.Critique/Satire on politics, religion and being human beings. Should work well as a sort of foil for the other books on your list.
Wow this forum suddenly got serious and support group-like. Foxy... like others have said many people, including me, have gone through something like that (to be honest, I don't think I'm quite out of it yet). But best of luck.
Still up but past their existinction threshold Not exactly a lot of people go through the trouble to get via xdcc when torrents are so convenient. Back in the days when torrents were new, resource hogging, under-seeded things xdcc was still popular. Now torrents are fine.Anyway: http://www.ikea.com/au/en/catalog/products/10217377/#/30167102Thoughts on these Ikea hangers?
Thats very much dead.
Private. Trackers. All you really need for all you really want.
#1 is far from isolated. its 1 block from Melbourne Central, and 1 block from the market. plus you get a good view for spotting ghosts haunting old melbourne cemetery on 1 side and Burial Hill on the other. you'll also be surrounded by law courts. Although #2 you're pretty much living right on top of Katrinas for your alteration needs and Double Happiness/Old Gold Mountain one of my choice places to take my hello kitty girls to get them drunk. You'll also be able to see...