or Connect

Posts by blahman

Part of it is not the simple lack of communication (not that there is a shortage of place that cannot even manage that) but also expectation setting. A lot of frustration can arise when the initial communication set overly optimistic expectations. When they are not met, well, trust out the window. Even active communication is pointless when your initial say 5 weeks to delivery is followed up by more weekly updates of more delays after that. Better to just say 10 week...
http://www.yoox.com/us/44755290GO/item?dept=shoesmen#sts=sr_shoesmen80&cod10=44755290GO&sizeId= When even triple monks cannot satiate you.
Maybe they used whats left of admire rakti
It is too!
They sent me a letter asking me whether I want to increase my limit to $25000. I thought, screw you!, and dropped my limit down to $2000.Is that another word for a trackie?
Has she been naked in a movie before?
She hasn't done a thing in 3 years.I still don't get why everyone rushing off to buy shit like Fitbits. The ones like Flex are nothing but a glorified step counter.Admittedly I do also have an activity tracker from Lifetrak, but I use the inbuilt HRM during high intensity workouts so in that sense it actually is useful.
Keanu's career seem to fluctuate a lot. He does a lot of random stuff in general.
It almost seems like they are using images of HC products and claiming them as images of their own products.Did they go and copy not ust your pictures but also went and copied all your products HC?I think in your case it could have gone 2 ways: they cite you and you don't get paid, or they go find some stock photos off the interwebs, and you don't get paid...
I think the most civil way is to first get in contact with the person in charge and request it to be removed, in the most respectful manner.And if he/she decide to be a dong wad about it, then unleash hell.