or Connect

Posts by blahman

They do trouser hemming free if your trous are unhemmed so might as well let them. If prices are reasonable, I don't see why not let them do the other bits for you. Basic alterations are not especially hard or risky.
And regular extra 20% off on top. Also worth looking online store sales section.Really the difference between the seasons are just a different shade of navy, or brown or grey and couple of really it there style no one really buys.Also, I think there might be a suit or 2 in the back corner of DJs Melb CBD that is still there. They must be down to like $100 by now. When I got my dinner suit, I got it for like $160.
Are they as cool as Daniel Wellington?
Didnt even know David Bowie was even sick! Thought that guy is going to live forever.
Pretty sure food hall under Tokyo Station mighty fine too.
Doesnt bloody help that when people say suits, they think FBI or MiB or something.
That's filthy! I'm sure it's already been done though.In other news, Laura Ashley going down with Dick Smiths and looking through a telescope is an amazing experience.Rolled out of bed at 4:30 in the morning to witness an amazing crescent moon next to a bloody bright star that was in fact Venus. Looked through telescope at Venus and all I really got was a really bright blob. Little disappointed, moved onto a fainter spot a little towards the South hoping something will...
My favs:
73.7 x 49.5 x 31.75 cm are my case's measurements.So I think the 85cm one is pretty close to mine.