or Connect

Posts by blahman

As much as I want to respect his attention to detail and use of high quality materials and workmanship and what not, the attitude in the video makes me cringe.
Just picked up my suit yesterday. Not bad for a $450 off the rack suit unaltered besides just sleeve lengths hey?
judging from the look of his his friends in his box... almost feels like bunch of stereotypical douchebag meat heads.But then they might just be the nicest people irl.the rules feel a bit restrictive for me. But that's his rules for his dress so he can do what he prefers.
Oh no she didn't! should have ordered some lindt with your shipment to divert attention! Few hundred bucks of Amadei gone in 1 sitting in front of some day time soap sounds funny though.
Watching the tennis at the moment. Kyrgios is great fun to watch. Everything about him is pretty raw. Not so sure about his attitude though.
re huge cuffs. you can probably find some cufflinks that are a bit tighter fit. re cheap button cufflinks. just buy some mop buttons and sew them together.
Just ordered some TM Lewins from Australian site. With some code stacking, got 3 shirts of "John Francomb Fully Fitted" range and a wool tie for $143.88 with free shipping.
It's a Walk-off!
re:uniqlo. Those process are about 50% more than the proces I paid in hk...
IMO:Dress well, but not fancy.Dress for the occasion.Dress to suit your personality.Dress to suit what you intend to convey about yourself.Dress comfortably.I usually wear a suit and tie around the office.Nothing wrong with white and blue shirts. My default office shirts are white and blue. In fact it's time I go and buy a new batch of white shirts.