or Connect

Posts by blahman

Blah blah blah blah blah. Church as an institution is just another governing body. No different to any other forms of it. National government, FIFA, Pokemon Association: same difference. You have your share of crooks and political mumble mumble.
Anyone lived in Hong Kong can suggest good living areas that are relatively cheaper to rent but still good access to Central - say under 40 minutes PT journey? Don't want to spend much more than hk$10k a month. Or know someone who had a place to rent?
More importantly, does Auburn do good bahn mi and vietnamese coffee for cheap?
You fellas and the wives you go through. I still haven't gone through my first one yet!
Forget that. Buy this. You get a couch, a car, a watch, and id assume be pretty comfortable to sleep in as well.
You can tell the time with a watch. You cannot tell the time with a couch. You can sit down on the floor. You cannot tell the time with the floor. Buy the watch.
It wasn't all good back in the days either.
So Alec Baldwin likes his Cashmere Brescianis
Guys - what's up with the Shoes here? Some of the Fugliest shoes I have ever seen. Everything is pointed and 'Gondola' shaped. I even walked past a guy in the Melbourne CBD yesterday in a white pair, with a black suit. Some scarey shit. And don't get me started on them hobo beards - is there a razor blade shortage hereor something?