or Connect

Posts by blahman

More Kapil Dev to me.
Whelp. Herring is doing 25% off too. The budget conscious few can do with a new pair of Herring branded shoes. 20% off Selfridges too if there are girly things you want to buy.
I bet it's them Asian.
CD your other team members need some gentle encouragement.
Yes. You missed by bout 1hr 20min
http://shop.davidjones.com.au/djs/en/davidjones/silk-mix-v-neck Looks like a decent deal for $74 gift wrapped and stuff. Christmas gift sorted.
I do understand that cargo would look pretty wrong if going for a sleeker look as you get flaps and stuff sticking out left and right. Chunky look with a heavy jumper and jacket would be ok.
I actually have 2 pairs of slim cargo flannel trousers. Love them. The pockets are internal ones though so they're not bulgy. And one of them use jetted pockets.And serves you right for jumping on the shoes so late.
This is precisely why stupidly short jackets are fail and no idea why people are still selling that shit. Make you look like humpty dumpty. That and the model wears 1 size too small. Do shops even QA their photos?
I see that as the opportunity for the ultimate form of sprezz. Sprezz out of necessity.