or Connect

Posts by blahman

There is also Extra Fitted, which is even slimmer than Fully Fitted. I have to go up a collar size to get comfortable in Extra Fitted.
Led Zepp has been old music for decades... I still enjoy the immigrant song
Mozart is so boring I feel dead listening to them.
Can probably move the button in a cm without looking wrong. Thats what I do with all my shirts since I have skinny wrists.Fxh will flip out when he see your ankles.
Samurai cut stuff: is that based on Japanese measurements or something? I tried a jacket from that range and the sleeves are about the same length as if I got from Japan (which is 1" shorter than Australian sizing)
Wtf is culture club
I thought it's Ving Rhames.
I'm still eyeing the Pal Lab stuff from them. They look good for the younger crowd.
You should have out right told them that they'd get fewer red pens if they get more correct answers. And yes they are getting judged by their work - they're exams not happy fun summer camp.
I thought the double spacing is so that the exam marker can make notes about how much of a dumbass the student is. But then of course, there is not a more powerful message than putting 1 big red cross across the full page without any comments at all.