or Connect

Posts by blahman

Who would have thought: Spencer Street Outlets/Junk Yard, Mens Suit Warehouse or whatever outlet. Among the yd. tm lewin and hawe&curtis, they have Thomas Pink shirts for sale 3 for $90. And seems like Hardy Amies has an outlet there too.
mac as in the brand or the general description?
Anyone interested in an affordable casual jacket, David Jones has a few MJ Bale navy wool jackets on sale for ~$150 until Monday. Was at Highpoint Melbourne DJs. Available sizes are 38, 40 and 42. Unfortunately the only 36s available are in Adelaide. Standard MJ Bale slim fit, notch lapel 2 buttons. pretty casual soft fabric (very very slight smooth fluff feel to it), half canvassed and made in China. Worth a shot for casual on a budget (if you haven't noticed/familiar...
no sole definitely does that. I've got a pair of CASUAL cap toe Oxfords. and that's because of the affect of thin soles and no welts.The thick cotton laces in white and the blue hue in photo does it too.
Anything on a tie pretty much means its time to cremate it. Pretty sad but true.
Does say fabric made in Italy though, but then again made in Italy like Swiss made watches can mean lots of things. But, made in China, made in Tunisia, made in where-ever, as long as the quality is there then it's alright.
Hmmm. So my TM Lewin order came... but my oxford shirt is missing. Good thing about TM Lewin is that their call centre is in England so they are still working at this time. They just reordered the shirt free. I got myself a free woven wool tie with the order. Turns out made in China (not unexpected) but surprised to see they use VBC fabric. Not sure what line is the "Special Selection" range is though.
nah. I'm just going to down steaks and chicken breasts and go hard at the gym
Oh crap is it that obvious? I stopped exercising about a year ago and gained 5kg. Fighting to get that back down.
Yup way off :P"Su Misura" (not to be confused w. Zegna one) branded suitand tie from Herringbone.That reminds me that I should go and slap on the Green SF-Au tie again.