or Connect

Posts by blahman

No younguns would be caught dead in a pair of flannel anything now days.I may be completely off, but hoe I'm interpreting tweed and flannel is that tweed has a certain textured feel to it with clear weaving pattern like you can see with oxford cloths, whereas flannel is soft and has the fluffy feel to it.
Wondering whether I am dropping too much weight.... Going by MJ Bale fits, I went from slightly snug sz36 Drop 7 jacket to probably comfortable in a Drop 8 cut...
I thought we've all moved on to breast pocket wallets by now?!
need to invent an infant/toddler holster around the hip.
dadbod is perfection.Its the perfect balance of sporty, cuddly and all round good guy look.
Worthwhile to throw in the extra pair of trousers with them.I had everything in the cart before I decided that I already have enough suits and when I do need new suits, other sales will be around the corner again. So I closed the window.
No you! 36 is perfectly not weird. Actually just about all the sizes are available for the Mudgee.
Dont forget roaring20 code is working again.
Uhhhhhh. Polarising means there's no middle ground, as in most people either love it or hate it. And I don't get why it is the case.
The next step is obviously the blogger-blue suit. We all has the blogger blue.