or Connect

Posts by Simplicio

This grenadine looks great: [[SPOILER]] I have also been looking at the new rust grenadine:I don't normally wear grenadines, and I have forgotten what the SF opinion is regarding their level of formality. Higher or lower than a comparable textured solid in wool or silk? I also wonder if the Vanda version might be slightly less formal than some of the other grenadines out there. I find that Vanda ties often seem easier and more comfortable for daily wear (less formal)...
I just wore mine today. I quite like it. I like the texture and the added weight allows a more substantial knot. Of my various navy ties, this might be the best Summer option. I also like this Vanda square -- pale orange flowers.
Epaulet Taylor trousers size 33 BNWT grey wool hopsack. High rise trousers with single pleat and tapered lower leg. For information about the fit and for better photos see: http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/bottoms/products/taylor-single-pleat-trouser-grey-hopsack-wool-1 This pair has never been worn. They have been hemmed with cuffs to an inseam length of 32". This can easily be altered. The fabric is a light dry hopsack, suitable for Summer, in a medium grey colour
Epaulet Taylor trousers, size 33, forest green twill. High-rise, single pleat twill trousers with tapered lower leg. For more information about the fit and for better photos, see: http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/bottoms/products/taylor-single-pleat-trouser-olive-military-twill The color is described as olive, but is more of a forest green. The fabric is light enough to wear in the Summer, but could work all year. This pair has not been altered in the waist, but...
Epaulet Taylor trousers size 33 khaki twill. High rise trousers with single pleat and tapered lower leg. For information about the fit and for better photos see: http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/bottoms/products/taylor-single-pleat-trouser-khaki-military-twill This is a beautiful, lighter weight fabric, wearable all year but particularly in warmer months. These trousers have been worn once and have not been altered in the waist, but the hem has been shortened to...
Epaulet Taylor trousers size 33 BNWT grey wool hopsack. High rise trousers with single pleat and tapered lower leg. For information about the fit and for better photos see: http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/bottoms/products/taylor-single-pleat-trouser-grey-hopsack-wool-1 This pair has never been worn. They have been hemmed with cuffs to an inseam length of 32". This can easily be altered. The fabric is a light dry hopsack, suitable for Summer, in a medium grey...
G. Inglese sand linen shirt, popover style. Capri collar, 4.5 cm high. Fit is slim, not skinny, and TTS. Chest 43.3", Neck 16.3". Sleeves have been shortened (by me) one inch to 34.4" This is a beautifully hand-sewn shirt with attention to many points of detail. Perfect for hot weather. The shirt has been slightly altered, tried on, but never worn.
Inis Meain linen zip cardigan, never worn. This is a beautiful and wearable Spring/Summer sweater in the "Sméar" color, which is a kind of darker, muted raspberry. This was purchased as a MTO and is not generally available. I am selling only because the size is slightly larger than expected. I normally wear Inis Meain linen sweaters in a size large, but this made up somewhat bigger than others I own. It is closer to the fit of an Inis Meain wool sweater in large. I am...
Inis Meain linen zip cardigan, never worn. This is a beautiful and wearable Spring/Summer sweater in the "Sméar" color, which is a kind of darker, muted raspberry. This was purchased as a MTO and is not generally available. I am selling only because the size is slightly larger than expected. I normally wear Inis Meain linen sweaters in a size large, but this made up somewhat bigger than others I own. It is closer to the fit of an Inis Meain wool sweater in large. I...
BNWT Epaulet linen trousers, Rudy cut (larger hips and thighs), size 32. Flat front. Measurements (from Epaulet website): waist 33", thigh 13", leg opening 8.25", rise 10", inseam 34" (Can be let out). The fabric is a beautiful golden colour that goes with anything. Will make excellent Summer trousers. Can ship anywhere. Shipping cost is included.