or Connect

Posts by Simplicio

Thanks TO. No, I went TTS on these. I believe that was Mike's recommendation. It was the 100% linen on the EFF that he recommended sizing up for. I am indeed a Rudy man. These seem to fit comparably to other fabrics. I do recommend this cotton-linen blend. I can't see what's not to like.
Warm weather arrived today so I took the new cotton-linen trousers out for a spin. I've been won over. And in case you were considering the burnt orange color, I think it is pretty understated and wearable. Nothing to fear.
I feel pretty happy with this new Eidos cut. I can see myself wearing this beige chunky hopsack all summer long.
Four pairs Epaulet trousers BNWT, size 33 Rudy fit. These are beautiful summer trousers, three in linen and one in cotton. These were made from a special promotion from fabrics not generally available. The "Rudy" fit has slightly more room in the hips are thighs. It is ideal for guys who work out but still want a slim fit. Measurements: Waist: 34", thigh: 12.25, leg opening: 8.25", Rise: 12.5, length unfinished, about 37". Because these are lighter weight fabrics they...
Four pairs Epaulet trousers BNWT, size 33 Rudy fit. These are beautiful summer trousers, three in linen and one in cotton. These were made from a special promotion from fabrics not generally available. The "Rudy" fit has slightly more room in the hips are thighs. It is ideal for guys who work out but still want a slim fit. Measurements: Waist: 34", thigh: 12.25, leg opening: 8.25", Rise: 12.5, length unfinished, about 37". Because these are lighter weight fabrics...
Just saw the new cotton Rotas. Do these run slimmer than Rotas in wool?
Is the fit of the Rota linen trousers comparable to the wool from F/W? I found those (flannel) just a little too slim for me. But if the linen is slimmer I wondered if sizing up might be worth a try.
Has anyone picked up the Bonafe in walnut suede? I notice that it doesn't seem to be as much of a hit as some of the other models, especially Carmina. Price is probably a factor, but I wondered if you also find that the color is more difficult than, say, the Carmina fox suede. You can't always tell from the web.
I had the same question. I also wondered if the sizing up recommendation might extend to the hopsack, fresco, and other lightweight fabrics.
Alden Boots: Captoe, Grant Last, Cigar shell, Commando sole, speed hooks, in size 9.5D. The boots are 2 years old and have been worn about 30 times. They can last much longer. They are very beautiful and have always received compliments. I have just decided that the Grant last does not work for me. Can ship anywhere. PM if interested.