or Connect

Posts by stylecore

Yeah, I had saved it and then totally forgotten about it. I was cleaning up my dreambox and saw that they'd marked it down and there was an extra 20% off coupon, so I couldn't pass it up.
It's Camoshita / United Arrows. I'm impressed with the quality - thick wool, waistband on the back, thick horn buttons, made in Japan. Spur of the moment Yoox pick up, but I think NMWA stocks them as well?
Thanks! It's actually 100% cotton, but very light. I've never had a shirt by this brand before but it's really nice. I think they might make for some other labels?
A few recent pickups...not normally in the market for an overcoat at this time of year, but it was a good deal and the fit was spot on so I went for it. It's gonna kill me to have to wait until winter to wear it!
All ties are brand new with tags attached. They are generally $95 shipped, although there are a few that are less - these are noted next to the description below. I have multiples of some, and any that are no longer available I will strikethrough. These include shipping in the US, and anyone not in the US please ask me for international shipping. The ties are all 3.15-3.25" wide and 58-60" long. I have pictures of the individual ties, please feel free to send me a PM if...
Here's a brand new pair of Crockett & Jones 'Arran' boots made up for Barney's. These are a size 11.5D US (10.5 UK 44.5 EU), and were slightly too big for me otherwise I would be keeping them for sure. They are unworn and come with box and bags. These are on the 365 last with rubber sole as shown. They were originally $685 when new; I'm selling for $415 shipped in the continental US. Overseas or other please get in touch for a shipping quote. I haven't sold on SF before,...
This is the last Drakes tie I have available - an awesome navy/mid-blue repp stripe with white flecks. Price includes shipping in the CONUS (international please ask). I don't have any feedback on Styleforum yet, but feel free to check my eBay feedback at http://myworld.ebay.com/stylecore/. 1) Drakes Navy/Mid-blue Repp Stripe with white flecks $85 Silk Blend Width 3.25" Length 59" This one is a really cool sort of slubby silk blend. Awesome! 2) Drakes Midnight Blue...
Here's a brand new pair of Crockett & Jones 'Arran' boots made up for Barney's. These are a size 11.5D US (10.5 UK 44.5 EU), and were slightly too big for me otherwise I would be keeping them for sure. They are unworn and come with box and bags. These are on the 365 last with rubber sole as shown. They were originally $685 when new; I'm selling for $415 shipped in the continental US. Overseas or other please get in touch for a shipping quote. I haven't sold on SF before,...
Yep, definitely the C&J Arran. They're a size 11.5D on the 365 last, which I hadn't tried before. Not giant on me but a little bit big, so they'll have to move on unfortunately.
That was my thought - a good fall boot for casual outfits. Trying to break out of the standard brown suede mold that I tend to gravitate toward (although not without some resistance, as the Alden boot purchase can attest to!).