or Connect

Posts by Mr. Rosewater

Bought these off Rakuten but they are far too big for me. They were listed as a 10.5 but definitely fit much larger. I would say these could fit a 11.5 or 12. The condition is worn, but good 7.5/10. The soles are Vibram'd and show little wear. Colour is an off-white. Not sure what kind of leather it is but it is thick and soft. Outsole - 13.25 inches Width - 4.5 inches Let me know if you want any more photos or have any questions! Thanks, D
I bought these impulsively from Rakuten, but they are like a half inch too long and I feel like they look like clown shoes on my feet. Does anybody have any good coping mechanisms for expensive impulse buys that didn't work out? Maybe I'll just wear them anyways and walk around as the saddest clown in town with the hope that the salty tears that fall on the boots will shrink them.
These Palladiums are similarly ugly
Yeah I will just live with it, I sometimes catch my reflection and think I look really top heavy but I don't normally wear big tops anyways... Also, it was $150 bucks so can't complain... If you are in Manhattan, the store Odin in Greenwich village had two light gray beeswax? left in size 7 for around $300 if anyone was interested!
They only had size 7 left .... The extra fabric around my midsection does make it feel a little sloppy... Maybe I can get a tailor to slim the arms and midsection. Good idea/bad idea?
Got my first Schneider piece.... Chandler jacket in micro-checked dark grey. I was wondering if it was too big/if i can pull off the oversized look. It's really nice and I've been looking for a hooded jacket for some time now. What are your thoughts? I bought it when I was in NY for the weekend so there's no returning. It's a size VII, I'm 6"3 and normally take Large/Large Medium.
Are drop crotch sweat pants still cool? It really does make it look like i crapped myself, still cant decide if cool though
Remember that green Schneider coat? Club Monaco's got a near identical one... Handled it today, very solid. 80/20 wool nylon and bemberg lining. http://www.clubmonaco.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=23422746&cp=12266410.12280856.12770908&ab=ln_men_apparel_outerwear Great dark green in person
Bought this second hand almost 2 years ago, best thing I ever did do. Sweater: COS Pants: Lululemon Boots: Docs