or Connect

Posts by EXE

Right now, I have quite a few decent options in terms of stuff to wear with one, but I am in need of inspiration. Navy pinstripes can be hard to pull off, because the suit itself already demands attention (in a lot of cases). I want something that is classic and elegant but interesting at the same time. What is the best way you've found to put together a good navy pinstripe ensemble? Is a knit tie too informal/sporty for the navy pinstripes, which seem to suggest...
Quote: Kronik, I was trying to decide whether your answer technically should be "yes" or "no", but I gave up. It's like a f***king zen koan. Ha!
Thanks guys. I understand that as an intern, it's correct (in terms of manner, not dress) to listen more than to talk. I guess my first concern would stem from a worry that sartorial departures would fall too much under the "talking" category, if that makes any sense. So if I wear a brace or a lighter brown shoe (two things I like and consider stylish), it would be calling too much attention, sort of saying "Look at me!!!!" Well, that's my concern. I guess acceptable...
First and last time I'll bump this. C'mon, there have to be other former/current interns here!
Hi"”I'd just like to introduce myself; this is the first time I've posted on this forum. I actually have read for a while, although I never have felt compelled to actually post something. It's an interesting forum, no doubt! The reason I write now is I am looking for some advice from those of you working in business. I am an undergraduate at a small liberal arts school in the Northeast, and as of right now, I plan to major in economics to prepare for a career in...