or Connect

Posts by EXE

Yes, same one as the link, vegetable tanned leather in chestnut.
Here is a bad cell phone pic of my Lotuff zip top, which is around 2 years old and has been used daily since it was purchased. I don't own any Frank Clegg products for comparison, but I can say that this bag, which was produced after the split by Lotuff , has aged beautifully, and the leather is thick and substantial.I live in Chicago and commute to my office via the bike sharing service here, and the brief rides on the front of the bike every morning, looks better for...
Right now, I have quite a few decent options in terms of stuff to wear with one, but I am in need of inspiration. Navy pinstripes can be hard to pull off, because the suit itself already demands attention (in a lot of cases). I want something that is classic and elegant but interesting at the same time. What is the best way you've found to put together a good navy pinstripe ensemble? Is a knit tie too informal/sporty for the navy pinstripes, which seem to suggest...
Quote: Kronik, I was trying to decide whether your answer technically should be "yes" or "no", but I gave up. It's like a f***king zen koan. Ha!
Thanks guys. I understand that as an intern, it's correct (in terms of manner, not dress) to listen more than to talk. I guess my first concern would stem from a worry that sartorial departures would fall too much under the "talking" category, if that makes any sense. So if I wear a brace or a lighter brown shoe (two things I like and consider stylish), it would be calling too much attention, sort of saying "Look at me!!!!" Well, that's my concern. I guess acceptable...
First and last time I'll bump this. C'mon, there have to be other former/current interns here!
Hi"”I'd just like to introduce myself; this is the first time I've posted on this forum. I actually have read for a while, although I never have felt compelled to actually post something. It's an interesting forum, no doubt! The reason I write now is I am looking for some advice from those of you working in business. I am an undergraduate at a small liberal arts school in the Northeast, and as of right now, I plan to major in economics to prepare for a career in...