or Connect

Posts by nautikal

Bump?
Hi everyone. I'm looking to purchase a new briefcase and would like some advice. I'm a young professional in a client-facing business job, so I'm looking for something that is nice and timeless but not overly formal or ostentatious. Wants: 1) At least 3.5" to 4" deep. (I typically carry a 14" laptop, charger, mouse, 0.25" of papers, and misc. small things, but I like the flexibility of being able to carry additional papers, a book, small umbrella, etc.) 2) I fly twice a...
For what it's worth: I've tried Indochino's suits, going through one remake cycle before asking for a refund. Unfortunately with the button stance being so high it became clear it was never going to look good. I also tried Black Lapel at the same time and ended up with a suit that fits quite well from them (I now have three so far). However, I have both the wool overcoat and raincoat from Indochino's 2013 collection, and both fit nearly flawlessly out of the box (I did...
I'm no tailor, but it looks like it's caused by your dropped left shoulder. Try raising your left shoulder up towards your neck and see if the bunch goes away.
Does anyone know what the deal is with the referral code? You can't use it on the trial shirt, but it has to be used on your first order. Does the trial shirt count as the first order? If so, then what's the point of the referral discount if you can't use it?
Anyone know/have an idea of how long the sale will last? Want to wait for my latest batch of shirts to come in, if possible
Why don't you want to enter the measurements? Pretty simple process: 1. Measure shirt 2. Make adjustments for better fit
Bump
You can also specify a separate back half waist measurement (in special requirements on your measurements page). This, in addition to darts, gets a nice tapered look.
I don't understand why they can't use the one button pattern for the two button suit and just add the second button below the first.Have you tried Black Lapel at all?