or Connect

Posts by mmadha

As a Dodger fan, I should naturally hate the SF Giants but with a cast of characters like Brian Wilson and Tim Lincecum the team is just difficult to hate. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed...
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker NewYorkRanger (as UrbanComposition): Man Ranger did your car get keyed or what?
Neither can do anything. Fact is Jordan was a perfect 6 of 6 in the NBA Finals which is better than Kobe's 5 of 7 or Lebron's 0. Also, Jordan always had a way of stepping his game up in the postseason while Kobe allowed Derrick Fisher to basically singlehandedly win a Finals game last season.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
Sorry, I read the thread wrong. I suppose a shirt and a tie is all that is required but if you want to a suit would impress.
I know it sounds nasty as hell but, make like Snookie and drink some pickle juice.
I bet OP liked the Chilean miners better when they were underground.
This path is in a state of disrepair making it only the more dangerous.
This movie was awful. Any gamers notice how they took many themes from the Fallout saga?
Free condiments is the only thing they got going for them. The burgers are nowhere near the quality of In & Out.