or Connect

Posts by mmadha

Wow! My faith in humanity is restored. Great job!
Apparently, she also has some opinions on fashion.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lel Is there some kind of overreaction from the school or is this just some random Youtube video...? Context would be nice. Again, I am an alumni so I am not as close to the happenings of the school as I used to be. However, from my understanding the student body is basically calling for her head and calling this "hate speech" (what I consider overreacting). To my knowledge the school has not taken any action yet.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. This bitch done goofed, you do not insult...
I own the regular University Coat in XS here are some measurements: Shoulder to Shoulder: 16'' P2P: 18'' Length: ~30.5'' my primary concern given your height. I am 5'10'' and 130 lbs I can post some fit pics if you want. I can't say what these measurements are versus the slim version of the coat.
Really depends on the other components of your outfit. Pics needed.
That's me in the grey suit.
http://mehmoodsmoods.tumblr.com/
NYR, any advice for an aspiring teacher? I just finished my BA in History and am looking at teachers' education programs.
Greek, Italian, and Swedish do it for me.