or Connect

Posts by mmadha

Quote: Originally Posted by softy I think you're all taking this too seriously. It was clear to me that he was making a joke and, as an SF poster, I knew immediately he would be the overdressed one, so figuring this out was simple. +1 Thank you. It was just a joke. Quote: Originally Posted by mm84321 No, I suppose it wasn't--even if it was only said in jest. My apologies. I wasn't offended dude....
RIP. Man I loved this guys music and message so sad.
Ya it's UC Hastings. And seriously how many times do I have to say I realize this is not the best picture! The point of these pictures was to capture the proud moment of my brother's graduation not to display my outfit.
Quote: Originally Posted by SaveMeJebus I'm kinda confused. How is "I'm the dude that looks white" more helpful than "I'm the dude wearing a jacket."? And why are you mentioning the length of your tie when the picture is cut off at the buttoned jacket? How the heck are we supposed to know how long the tie is? Or are you a different guy all together? Nope I am the guy in the jacket. Me being white is kind of an inside joke since I am...
Sorry I don't have a better picture showing the entire outfit. The suit is charcoal.
Need an attire critique for my brother's law school commencement (I am the dude who looks white). Hopefully, you guys don't think I overdressed, I thought the occasion was going to be pretty formal. I was in a rush that mourning so I know I tied my tie too long. Feel free to be as harsh on me as possible, but I kindly ask you refrain from negative comments on my brother or our childhood friend (he is a doctor so expecting him to dress half-decent is beyond the realm of...
Looks awesome. Happy bridesmaid hunting.
Great MVP speech.
Quote: Originally Posted by dragon8 I'd say the Godfather. Concur. Can't see how perfect storytelling can be overrated???
Quote: Originally Posted by bwonger06 The acetaminophen in Vicodin does not go well with alcohol (hence why people take ibuprofen for hangovers instead of tylenol). If you can, I would avoid it or take some Advil instead. This is normally the convention because acetaminophen adds to liver damage of a hard night of drinking and, to my knowledge, has nothing to do with strange drug interactions. However, you might want to double-check. In...