or Connect

Posts by mmadha

I always assumed a navy suit should be paired with brown shoes while a charcoal suit is paired with black shoes.
The RSS feed of the site is now filled with all sorts of technical issues: 1) Pictures do not yet display 2) Instead of just notifying readers for new thread new posts are also included making the list of items too long 3) We are notified of small items such as avatar changes I always browsed the site via Google reader so this is pretty annoying.
This guy just won a date with her: IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
I PM'ed about the BR pants a while ago.
Are you a hand model? If not then strengthen your grip and toughen up by not using gloves.
Hmmmm this is an interesting forum to seek advice. Not sure if you know this but this site is usually dedicated to men's fashion. You look great either way (personally I prefer the up-do), just rock whatever hairstyle you choose with confidence and you will be fine. Make sure your prom date does not wear jeans or anything of that nature to put all your hard work choosing an outfit to waste.
Quote: Originally Posted by Dibidoolandas First, why do people think that the President and his wife should be regular people? There was this huge right-wing backlash against Obama because he was "elitist" (as opposed to the Yale-legacy oil tycoon born with a silver spoon in his mouth G.W.), and it's like, he's the fucking President. He should be elitist, the President is elite. +1. I am sick of American politician, including Obama, wearing...
Quote: Originally Posted by softy I think you're all taking this too seriously. It was clear to me that he was making a joke and, as an SF poster, I knew immediately he would be the overdressed one, so figuring this out was simple. +1 Thank you. It was just a joke. Quote: Originally Posted by mm84321 No, I suppose it wasn't--even if it was only said in jest. My apologies. I wasn't offended dude....
Ya it's UC Hastings. And seriously how many times do I have to say I realize this is not the best picture! The point of these pictures was to capture the proud moment of my brother's graduation not to display my outfit.
Quote: Originally Posted by SaveMeJebus I'm kinda confused. How is "I'm the dude that looks white" more helpful than "I'm the dude wearing a jacket."? And why are you mentioning the length of your tie when the picture is cut off at the buttoned jacket? How the heck are we supposed to know how long the tie is? Or are you a different guy all together? Nope I am the guy in the jacket. Me being white is kind of an inside joke since I am...