or Connect

Posts by RobSay24

Y-3 Kazuhiri. I'm on my 2nd pair. Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Anyone know if the driving mocs available on yoox are re-solable? Particularly the models with full rubber sole instead of just rectangular nubs.
Thinking about picking up a pair or two from amazon. They're reasonably discounted at this point ($180 to $230 depending on color). Wondering about its construction particularly if they're resoleable. Couldn't find anything through search.
Those are beautiful. Any idea if the sole is replacable? If the Venetian/Camp Moc hbrid can come close to that I better start saving for all the colors I have in mind.
That sounds promising for me...the vamp on the Venetian looks longer than the camp mocs. Nice to know it's an available option. Can't wait to see how it comes out.
Do you think the Pinch Penny Loafers in navy suede would achieve the look I'm going for?
Has anyone purchased a pair of Gilman Camp Mocs? Did a search on this thread and came up with nothing. I've been looking for a pair of drivers lately and it's hard to find well-constructed ones that don't cost an arm and a leg. Only thing holding me back is they look a bit clunky on website. I was something sleek in the style of Car Shoe or Tod's. I was thinking navy suede w/matching stitching and red brick camp sole.
How about the Rancourt Gilman camp moc. Camp sole will be much more durable than rubber nubs plus it's replaceable when it wears out. Price is reasonable compared to some other options. Thinking about picking one up in suede with red brick sole myself. [=http://www.rancourtandcompany.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=gilman&x=0&y=0][/]
Just received my Shakespeares today just 3 days after ordering them. Would've been 2 but I missed the UPS guy yesterday. The shoes are fantastic. Unfortunately I got hit with a $28.60 duty. Nonetheless still satisfied with the purchase. Just something to keep in mind for future purchases. I'm in NYC btw.
https://toj.pixi.me/v/band_collar_dr/oOmegaOo4.png.html If that how the med. grey calf suede for the A-1 Bomber looks like?