or Connect

Posts by kickstart

Have any of you guys tried Ganton Bespoke?
I'm loving this burgundy tie!
Hey CEP How wide is the Zegna Pique weave (second from the left). Also - How 'navy' are these? They all look quite bright blue to me...is there a flash on? Is the Herringbone with Brown spots also the 8cm standard Herringbone width? Cheers
http://www.otticanet.it/Bad luck mate...Lot's of decent feedback about this site around. Seem quite reasonably priced to me.
I agree with your comment on the fusing of the cuffs. It also doesn't soften up through washes. But it was cheap.I got my second shirt yesterday - a 2 ply pure cotton ($109 from memory). It's reasonable material.I opted for the soft collar option which I'm pretty disappointed with to be honest. As the soft collar has no collar stay options I simply assumed it would be of the variety where it is sewn into the collar. Not the case. There are no collar stays at all. I can...
Charlie - the cream and navy looks the part. Looking forward to seeing the full range!
Howard's World of Storage (or something of that name - franchise) will have a few options for you.I got a nice slide out one from there last year.
This thread is some kind of Eurasian melting pot...and I love it. On my bucket list for sure. I'm a huge fan.
Apologies.I guess I won't buy any more oxfords then!
Thanks for your critique. It's nice to have some feedback.I agree there is a lot of fabric through the back - there isn't that much in the front though - so I didn't alter the body measurements for my second shirt.As for the sleeves bunching - if you look in the 'side' picture the sleeves aren't actually bunching, they appear to bunch but it is simply the 'crappyness' of the MT Trial Fabric - if you bend your arm just once it will be severely creased for the rest of the...