or Connect

Posts by kickstart

Depending on your budget, and whether you want raw denim or not I can recommend APC New Standards (Similar cut to a Levis 501).There is a huge thread on APC Denim on the forum and you can try them on at Incu and buy them online.
Likewise. Massive knot.
That could be an option for you then? Try and shrink a 15".I have similar issues with neck sizing and shoulders so I can certainly empathize with you!
The $100 fabrics are definitely nicer. I haven't bought anything cheaper apart from that and the trial fabric which I don't like as much as TM Lewin. But the Lewin cuts don't suit me quite as well I'm finding.
Now we just need him to make more stock of the Cumbria belt in 34"!
They aren't my size but I'd be interested in hearing how expensive it was to ship them back to Herring, and also who with? Please let us know. I'm sometimes hesitant to order cause I can't find a cheap way to return them...
How come there is 1.2 inches in difference in the thighs per the self-edge site and the 3sixteen site?!
Will lower rise jeans be looser/larger in the thigh? My Size 30 New Standards are getting too tight in the thighs and butt (too many squats?). I'm looking for a solution without going broke.
I posted 'real life' Chamberlain pics a few pages back. They are a bit lighter in person than they appear on the Herring Sight - the colour in my photos is more accurate I feel. Still a great looking shoe IMO - but the Raleigh is nice too.
My quads are 59cm each (23inches) and my waist fits 32inch pants....as you can imagine it makes buying pants quite frustrating. My waist fits but ass and quads don't.To any of those reading this...is there anyone in Sydney who can do made-to-measure jeans? I want to replicate my APC New Standards with a bigger thigh lol.Also - with the Chamberlains, just FYI, by the time stock is replenished they will have stock of the matching belt too which might be good for you (I'm...