or Connect

Posts by kickstart

Thank you sir, I will definitely be doing this if they get some nice new fabrics up!
I'm in!I rang the other day but he's closed up shop until the 10th (says the message service...which I figure might just be his wife?)On the 10th I will ring. Super excited!
I like the soft collar, I too find the stiff collar too stiff, and way too stiff on the cuffs. I just wish we could order a soft collar with removable collar stays. That would be perfect for me.
Depending on your budget, and whether you want raw denim or not I can recommend APC New Standards (Similar cut to a Levis 501).There is a huge thread on APC Denim on the forum and you can try them on at Incu and buy them online.
Likewise. Massive knot.
That could be an option for you then? Try and shrink a 15".I have similar issues with neck sizing and shoulders so I can certainly empathize with you!
The $100 fabrics are definitely nicer. I haven't bought anything cheaper apart from that and the trial fabric which I don't like as much as TM Lewin. But the Lewin cuts don't suit me quite as well I'm finding.
Now we just need him to make more stock of the Cumbria belt in 34"!
They aren't my size but I'd be interested in hearing how expensive it was to ship them back to Herring, and also who with? Please let us know. I'm sometimes hesitant to order cause I can't find a cheap way to return them...
How come there is 1.2 inches in difference in the thighs per the self-edge site and the 3sixteen site?!