or Connect

Posts by kickstart

Loving both suggestions, thank you. Particularly like the cable knit - always good to add a bit of interest.
Has anyone got any heavy jumper recommendations? I'm looking for something I can wear casually during winter over a t-shirt with jeans - basically for running errands etc. I like the look of the J Press Shaggy Dog sweaters but thinking the neck opening looks quite small - would prefer something quite relaxed.
Nice joiji! What shoes are you wearing?
If you bought them in the Dark Leaf would you mind please posting a picture that is representative of their true colour.I bought some Chamberlain's in mahogany and they came a LOT lighter than presented on the Herring website (still awesome, but I wanted something darker).
Thirded.
As does mine.I wear a 9UK which is a 43.25 EUR and I find they fit very nicely.The 'F' is apparently the 'average' foot width for UK sizing - so I went with that for both pairs of my Cheaneys. Interestingly C&J have 'E' as their 'average' width so it will be interesting to see how I go with those.What do you want to wear the shoes with? I am too conservative to wear my Chaimberlains with a navy suit - they seem to be just too light and contrasty.
It all depends on the kind of last you like really.Herring Churchill's look nice and the last is not too rounded but not too pointy.I have some Herring Chamberlains which I love but they aren't as dark brown as I had hoped...so I just splashed on some C&J Hallams (at great expense to the management....).http://www.herringshoes.co.uk/product-info.php?&brandid=6&shoeid=2023In summary I think a good strategy could be to choose a). what kind of brown you want and b). what...
I'd also like to know what the thigh measurements in SZ 32 and SZ 34 are? I emailed through from the site but no response as yet. This seems to be an age old question.
Afternoon Gents, Can anyone recommend where I could buy some Australian winter (Sydney) weight appropriate flannels? Epaulet have a nice looking pair of oxford mid greys but not in my size and they advise that they aren't making anymore... They do have dark charcoal in my size but I'm not sure what I could wear these with - they don't seem quite as versatile being very dark? Keen for advice as usual!
Can anyone advise how much the thigh stretches in the SL? I'm hoping up to 0.5 of an inch?