or Connect

Posts by kickstart

These are mine.1). I love the 11028 last - not too pointy, not to round.2). The mahogany does appear a little lighter in sunlight. I have worn them with grey and blue suits but tend to wear C&J 'Dark Brown' Hallams instead (conservative workplace...)Hope that helps.
Blahman may I ask what industry you work in?
Who do you guys recommend for a Topy and toe tap in Sydney CBD? - and how much are you paying? The toe on my new C&Js is wearing - FAST.
Great choice on the Churchills. I love the 11028 last - got two pairs on it. Brilliant.
I can appreciate the hard work but you're right - they are not meant to look immaculate...each to their own, and congratulations on learning this technique - I remember spit shining my boots for Australian Army Cadets for hours and hours and hours just to have the shiniest in my platoon when I was younger - quite a way to relax.
FYI, on their Facebook page the other day they told another customer that they did not offer the Osaka in MTM.
Gerry! What are the model of those new boots? I can't see them on The Armoury site? They are delicious. Also - for those who were thinking my suit was ruined after my indiscretions on Friday night. It is alive and well - sleeve is still a bit crushed where I was frantically trying to remove the stains before dry cleaning - but the good sir that took it from me certainly wasn't lying when he said he thought it would be fine! Also - smells amazing, whatever they're using...
Sh*t.Great story - pity about your suit.Now I'm even more worried about mine.I don't care about the smell - that is easily fixed, its the chance of permanent stains that is concerning me.I guess I just have to wait until I pick the suit up tomorrow night to see if I just wasted my favorite and newest suit...
We all do stupid things at some point. One of my stupid things just happened to involve one of my Herringbone suits...(mid blue PoW check.) Yep...threw up all over the sleeve. Has anyone had any experience (hopefully successful), removing alcohol induced vomit stains from a suit. I cleaned it up as best I could on the night and did a pretty decent job yesterday - took it to the dry cleaners this morning who said he would 'treat it' before putting it through. He seemed...
I will investigate the de-pocketing on Thursday when they are finished at the tailor's (for now...).I think the plaid shirt would be good with the pockets, but if they come off they will certainly turn into work pants to pair with navy sports coat and knit/wool tie.