or Connect

Posts by kickstart

What's the best value price point for Luxire cottons? Is the $59.95 stuff nice? Easy to iron? Or is it worth forking out for the $99.95 price point? Tossing up between a couple of shirts from Luxire or SuitShop so I figure there is no point going for the $149.95 Luxire cottons.
Will you ship to Australia at my cost?
RobNot sure if this has been answered but unfortunately don't have time to read 140 posts.I have a pair of SL-100s and can tell you the following:More room in the thigh than my APC New Standards.Slightly wider leg opening, but not too wide, they are called straight legged but are tapered.I wear size 30 APC New Standards (which have sinced stretched out and measure 33.8 inches. They have been washed once and worn for 2 years intensively).I bought size 32 3sixteens and they...
Looks like my question got missed. Are you guys able to do the Rudy cut in the staple Grey Super 120s wool? As an aside - I have pocket flaring on my Rudy 120s in Navy, don't think it's the waist though - more of a big thigh issue. Never had a pair of trousers that didn't flair at the pockets.
Are you guys able to have these made in the Rudy cut? I emailed you but never heard back. http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/the-844/Slim-Walt-Trouser-Super/Detail
Thanks for the feedback on shirts - I will give MyTailor a crack. Gotta say I'm jealous of the 15 PJohnson shirts - that's approximately $3500 I can't justify Awesome haha.
Anyone got suggestions for what the next step up is for MTO shirts online after CottonWork is? I ordered a Cottonwork "Leggiuno" fabric shirt for $130 and for that price the quality in stitching and the fabric doesn't have the longevity or feel that Herringbone is offering at $99-$150 these days. I would like to buy OTR Herringbone shirts but they don't fit me as well as they could... Would be greatful for some suggestions. Unfortunately PJohnson at $225-275 a shirt is...
Last time I checked, this was fairly positive news Congrats.
Any news on the shirts?
Shirts shirts shirts!