or Connect

Posts by kickstart

PRICE DROP - $40 PER PAIR + Shipping. Need to make some room in the closet for new fall stuff - selling 3 pairs of lightly worn Epaulet Rivet Chinos. Links to original product descriptions and photos below also - sorry my photo abilities are next to none. I can ship anywhere and also do local pickup / meet up in Manhattan, NY. Measurements as follows: 1). SOLD - 8oz Canvas...
Yep.However the sleeves are like a normal shirt and have button closure. Very nice.
I would probably agree. Depends how broad you are but I first ordered the Medium and returned it for a Large. No looking back. 👍
FWIW - That's me in the boat photo and I'm 6 foot, about 180lbs (depending on what I ate for dinner last night) and wearing a Large. it fits fairly slim and doesn't stay tucked in.
I'm moving to NYC in January and debating what clothing to bring with me. To Kent/Aaron or any subscribers with experience - If I were to order the Navy nailhead suit with patch pockets, do you think I'd be able to use it as a separate (sports jacket) as well as with the trousers as a business suit? I have a nice navy sports jacket here in Australia, however it really doesn't owe me anything so if I don't bring it and never wear it again then I won't be too upset.
I'm going overseas for a year or two and leaving a few suits behind. Does anyone have any recommendations on avoiding wool moths eating holes in them? Is there an approved way to store them etc? Assuming I come back and haven't put on weight to the point I don't fit - I'd love to wear them again! Cheers.
I tried them on when I was in NYC a few months ago (forgot my size though). Just ordered a pair as I will be heading to New York to live in January also. To answer your question - they seem great to me. Nice leather and soft cashmere inside. I might not be the best person to ask though as I live in Australia where it's hot and there is never a need for gloves...so I don't have much experience with them!
What's the best value price point for Luxire cottons? Is the $59.95 stuff nice? Easy to iron? Or is it worth forking out for the $99.95 price point? Tossing up between a couple of shirts from Luxire or SuitShop so I figure there is no point going for the $149.95 Luxire cottons.
Will you ship to Australia at my cost?
RobNot sure if this has been answered but unfortunately don't have time to read 140 posts.I have a pair of SL-100s and can tell you the following:More room in the thigh than my APC New Standards.Slightly wider leg opening, but not too wide, they are called straight legged but are tapered.I wear size 30 APC New Standards (which have sinced stretched out and measure 33.8 inches. They have been washed once and worn for 2 years intensively).I bought size 32 3sixteens and they...