or Connect

Posts by closerlook

Yes, only the raw stuff shrinks significantly and permanently. Treated stuff, as you say, will tighten with a wash but always returns to its original form and then gives further.
I can provide an LVC 1870s size medium Triple Pleat Denim Blouse if anyone is looking for one. soaked once, never worn.
NEW LEVIS VINTAGE LVC TRIPLE PLEAT BLOUSE DENIM Size M This was soaked once, and absolutely never worn. It is in perfect condition and is, of course, extremely rare. These were part of a very limited run. The denim version is even rarer than the duck version size M retail was 600 plus tax.
Two pairs of the vintage 1955 models by oliver peoples these are true vintage, not the recent reproductions pretty rare colors, the mid-marble tortoise and the tort/buff combo, respectively very nice condition both of them $250 each, or a little better of a deal if you want them both. thanks for looking!
This was soaked once, and absolutely never worn. It is in perfect condition and is, of course, extremely rare. These were part of a very limited run. The denim version is even rarer than the duck version size M retail was 600 plus tax.
Shoes stamped with R on the bottom or inside are seconds (R is short for REJECT which was the common industry term for items which do not meet standards... Alden is an old company). Only Shoemart carries Alden's seconds; they have a pipeline set up.
this kind of BS should be banned - not in the spirit of the b/s forum.
measurements? thanks
if these were 9D, i would already be on my way to the wherever they do medical testing for cash
hello i am looking for the denim triple pleat lvc jacket in rigid denim or the duck canvas i need a size medium (or potentially a large if in the duck). new or worn let me know if you have one and want to sell thanks