or Connect

Posts by meso

I agree, it may be a look that works with a minimalist aesthetic but whole cuts are not for me either.
People seem to think sole size corresponds with internal size, which as you say, is totally untrue.The other thing is providing measurements acts as a kind of insurance for sellers against buyers who complain.I know that's kind of weird, given my first statement, but it's really more to do with ebay bizzarro world.
I can't wait to hear this story.
It's about ethics in boots journalism.
Hey guys I made and ate dinner with my family, anything happen in the last hour?
Blatantly untrue.
Right, which is much different from your taking a single in-store experience as the norm for a store you've never actually been to.
This deserves the gift pack.
You're not a troll because you have a differing opinion. You're a troll because your range of ill-informed complaints make no sense and you insist on wanting a discussion while making no effort to respond to the points of others.2-3 days is not a terribly long time to wait for shipping unless you have a medical emergency.Carmina boots are dress boots, an entirely different style as Viberg.etc., etc.You must be shitting me. The shoes in question were discolored were left in...