or Connect

Posts by meso

I'm guessing you're talking about the Truebalance last. Stows are on the 4497 and fit similarly: fairly high-volume & wide in the toe box. Workboot fit. I have no idea what you mean by "comfort quality of the leather?" They are made in all kinds of different leathers - cxl, shell, calf.
Clearing out some mid-weight outerwear that would be great for all-year wear in colder climes or 3-season wear in warmer. All are in excellent condition without rips, tears or weird smells. Measurements are given in the form: shoulders / pit-to-pit / arm length / garment length (back). Sorry for crappy iPhone pics. Just google the name of the garment and you'll get better stock pics if you aren't familiar. Prices include priority shipping in the US. Overseas just ask....
Disagree. Balmoral looks odd in that configuration, IMHO.
There was this great oaxacan place in Long Beach that since moved away, sadly. They had great crickets.
If your feet don't run too long it's probably a yes.
Yup. 110 is generously wide.I wear a 10D in Alden Barrie and a 9 in 110 is just fine.Sole measures up 1/4" shorter and 1/4" wider than 10D Barrie and that describes the feel.More of a workboot last, not as slim/narrow as the service boots on 2030/2040 from what I've seen.
Up on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/141252437294?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
I smacked the shit out of a cricket the other day with a pair of White's. Does that count?
deleted
Your domain is coming up as expired, FYI.