or Connect

Posts by meso

Wish I lived anywhere close!!
On the down-low type situation.
Could use this advice as well. Do they measure TTS? That is, a size 34 = 34" waist?
Me neither. If anything Vibergs already have a fairly close trim compared with most workboots.
Just as a general warning I find the cut of RT means shirts fit more trim than the measurements would suggest. I always size up when in doubt. You can always order both direct from RT and just return the one that doesn't fit as well.
NO THERE MUST BE ARGUMENT. THERE MUST BE CXL CONTROVERSY. GIVE ME ARGUMENT OVER CXL CONTROVERSY.
Oh lord, not the gemming thing again.
Chrome tanning is a different process & leather from chromexcel (even though they both have the word chrome in it).
Have you not owned a boot before? If your toes are hitting the front of your boots they are definitely too small because you won't be able to bend your foot Overall shoe width does not naturally change, particularly heel. Over time you may get a little extra volume in the foot bed but I've never had this be too dramatic. Shoes that were too tight usually continue to be too tight.I have no idea where the size down until it's too tight thing comes from. The number of 2030...
They will likely go further but stock of course diminishes.