or Connect

Posts by UnFacconable

Although unstated I wasn't referring to you. I assume you don't care about this issue but we're doing your standard piob calling out inconsistency or however it is you would describe what you do here.Do you disagree that it's typically conservatives / gun junkies who care whether "style" is inserted in the description of these guns?
I'm not sure why conservatives get hung up on the nomenclature but AR-15 was labeled as an assault weapon in the 1994 federal ban. I think selective fire is part of the DOD definition which isn't quite the same as automatic fire, although as I mentioned I'm not really sure any of this matters.Why does it make people feel better to say "assault-style" as opposed to the shorter "assault" or the even "assault rifle" vs "assault weapon"? It's not like people are referring to...
.Up to your usual tricks. Without acknowledging anything else you said I do want to address this one idiotic right wing talking point. Not that it will stop you from continuing to parrot this idiotic Sean Hannity propaganda but we all know what you are doing.According to politifact from Feb 2015:I should also add that this doesn't quantify single income families - not sure how many stay at home parents etc there are but it is certainly substantial.
This wasn't a graphic spin. One article with this graphic makes it clear this period was chosen because it started at the IPO (share price of $14) and ended when stockholders got more or less wiped out in the recap ($0.88 per share plus a thousandth of a share in a successor entity that went bankrupt later).
Thanks for confirming that you still don't understand the topic at hand and exposing for everyone how little you understand about financial modeling. This will also be my last attempt to demonstrate that you are hopelessly off topic.Let's talk in real numbers that show how little impact H1-bs have on the bottom line of 3 of the largest tech companies, and ones that are most likely what GF was referring to when he asked the question that you used to go off on a...
I think you are the one who brought the red herring. GF was referring to tech and by tech I believe he meant the likes of AAPL, FB, MSFT and others companies that create technology driven products. If I'm wrong and he's actually talking about companies like Infosys I am happy to eat crow.I may live in a bubble, but my bubble happens to be the relevant one to this conversation.You said it man.
Quite the opposite in the tech industry, and by tech industry I mean firms in Silicon Valley. People don't prefer to hire H1-b's (the process is difficult and annoying) but most companies are looking for the best talent and due to the high demand here can't fill up just by hiring citizens. Because the market is so hot there really is not cost savings in hiring H1-b's and it may in fact be more costly due to the immigration related expenses.I do think reducing the number...
I'll give Trump the same chance that Mitch McConnell gave Obama and the same respect that Trump paid to Obama and other world leaders.
Not that his words matter because people who voted for him don't care, but he did say he would set up a blind trust. Well to be fair, he also said he would just have his kids run the business and that he didn't know if it was a blind trust, so to some extent what he is saying now is similar to what he said then.Of course the concern is that it's just talk. His kids said they wouldn't be involved in government but huey, louie and dewey are all on his transition team and...
You are not a Trump defender you are just defending his words and actions. Got it, that makes perfect sense.OK, so obviously he didn't have a million campaign managers around him all his life - what number would you consider to be high? He had 4. And depending on what you think of Kushner's influence, perhaps 5.There was basically a civil war in his campaign that led him to move Lewandowski out - I think it had something to do with him having a messy and relatively...