or Connect

Posts by UnFacconable

Thunder played better and better as the game went on and were the best team on the court tonight. Should be close series. I hope Kerr adjusts. Lineup of death may not be enough this time around.
This is a legacy game for Steph. Talk about showing up when it counts.
Strange game last night. Felt like Portland outplayed the Ws for most of the night yet still managed to cough up the lead at the end and the differential was about the same as game 1 which the Ws completely dominated from the tip. I agree that I would rather keep the team together than get Durant but if the choice is to sign Durant or let him go to SA, I think you have to sign him. Good times would be over if Durant becomes a Spur - that team would never lose. Best...
I don't know if the Warriors will ultimately have an easy series against Portland based just on game 1, but certainly nice to see that the other semi-finals won't be a sweep. Hopefully Warriors go up 2-0 and don't need to rush Steph back into action. I will be at the game tonight - quite excited.
Look whether you want to look at analytics or not they still exist not unlike the laws of physics. You don't have to understand how gravity works for it to have an impact on you. Perfect example is that Pop just isn't that into analytics but it doesn't matter because he's a basketball genius who intuitively understands the game and he instinctively builds and runs his team in a way that analytics will favor. Other recent champions (Celtics, Heat, Warriors) all relied...
Apropos to recent discussion here, took my car in for service and got a loaner this time. It says 328 but if you blindfolded me I would have guessed 15 year old Cadillac. They really did take all the fun away.
To the rest of the world, none of these things were true. Based on most metrics of "clutch" in the NBA he shows up woefully short. If by clutch you mean "willing to take the shot" then I guess he would be clutch. But he wasn't particularly good at making shots in clutch time. What he benefited from more than anyone else in the NBA was getting the benefit of the doubt on foul calls. He got the royal star treatment and it somewhat made up for his horrible shot selection...
You called it. Assuming you meant that they split the games in San Antonio (both of which I might add were the second game in a back to back for the Warriors).Hoping they both make it to the conference finals, would be an exciting series and hopefully everyone including Diaw will play healthy.
Celtics took it to the Ws last night and deserved the win. They were able to take the Ws out of their game and got them to turn the ball over and commit way too many fouls. Ironically, when Draymond basically threw down that dude at the end of the game there was no foul call. Really hope Iggy comes back soon and is 95% or better throughout the playoffs because we will need him for a chance at a championship run. Warriors are certainly scuffling right now and look...
It will be very interesting to see how this develops, particularly in California where Teslas are omnipresent. Perhaps that means they will build enough supercharger capacity for 80% peak times but perhaps they'll never get ahead of the curve, who knows. I'm a bit surprised they aren't charging for supercharger access when they did for the smaller battery Model S. I'd be pissed if I was an S60 owner, particularly if I paid $2k for the access. Really glad I cancelled my...