Posts by UnFacconable

The first $10 million is the hardest.
That's right JB. 2.5 Premium with no eyesight. I would have gotten the 3.6 if it were available in premium but didn't want all of the things that come with the Limited trim - particularly the 18" wheel size (not good for AT tire availability) and the the power liftgate. I was borderline on eyesight but the frequent annoying beeping that you've mentioned is consistent with my friend's experience and he said not to get it.
Just picked up our new Outback. Thanks @ridethecliche for the assist! It's slow but much more practical for our usage than our X1 was (particularly for road trips). I've mentioned this before, but the X1 was pretty athletic for a family car (0-60 in 6 sec and based on e90 series chassis) and this Outback is anything but so I am counting the days until we get our Model 3 and can have a bit more fun in our motoring! Already missing dat hydraulic steering and turlbo...
I have a deal on the table to sell my X1 and hoping to wrap it up early in the week. Soon after will be picking up an Outback although somewhat tempted to wait a few months and see if they address anything in the 2018 refresh - primarily want more HP, Apple Carplay and parking sensors. Don't think my wife would be willing to wait until the summer though. I have a feeling the next generation will have all 3 but that's not for a few more years. Any of you guys Subaru...
Don't bring me into your cuck fest bro even as a "one poster".
I wish it were as easy as wearing a Rolex to advance in my career. Would have saved me a lot of time and energy. I don't want to discount your experience for your career crdb, but I haven't seen that at all working in Silicon Valley. I haven't seen much correlation between dress and success working as a corporate attorney and that's based on my observation of attorneys and executives. On the board of my company for example, Rolex wearers are outnumbered by Apple Watch...
Spent the last week or so driving my beat up old SUV in some heavy snow (and ice) in Tahoe. I've been fortunate that knock on wood it's still going strong and it's been fun re-living my past where I spent more time in the mountains driving in conditions like these (white out white knuckle driving). I think we got about 7 feet of snow here in the last week and expecting 6+ inches of rain in the next 24 hours. Has also made me realize why cars are such a big deal in...
Squaw still can't see fit to open KT/Granite/Silverado on a 2nd bluebird day in a row and everywhere else is skied out. I'm sure magically that will change for Saturday so they can sell more tickets. 10:20 edit: KT running now! Granite later! Not so bad after all.
lol self-grillers
lol self-shoppers.