or Connect

Posts by Aieyric

Still available
I'm 6'4, 180 and have a medium, hardly use it, because it feels rather to short.
Is it a hudson or havana?
Meermin snuff rapello suede tassel loafer size uk 10 With flush metal toetaps. Used once. 170$ + shipping
Gorgeous carmina double monkstrap in uk 9.5 When metal toe taps have been installed a portion of the toe area of the sole have been rebuild as the pictures show. Included is a jar of Carmina shoe cream, in the shoes color. Looking for 200+ shipping.
Sparsely ( less than 10 times )used Carmina "punch cap toe" oxford shoes in size uk 10. Simpson last. model # 80201 Color Marron With box and bags. Looking for 320 + shipping.
Looking for L.B.M 1911 in size 148
Looking for L.b.m 1911 Giacca Jack slim Finestrata Size 148 http://www.lubiam.it/public/allegati/124_2857%2045736.9.pdf
The Howard St chambray i got was like the color in the sample picture.... If they have to kinds ill reorder, looking for something like the shirt picture.
I think these fit tts , i am a uk 10 / us 11 and these are slightly to small, and the member i bought them from said these fit us 10.5