or Connect

Posts by Aieyric

Mister freedom Denim Rider sc40881 Size 32 nwt. They are supposed to be the one wash model... Bougth from japan, but sadly this cut doesnt work for me, i need to get the legs tailored and that would be a shame.
Fantastic shoes bought from another member here, but sadly they don't fit me that good. Previous over have used them about five times, i once. I had my cobbler install metal toe taps
Fantastic color and shoes. Sadly to small for me, used 2 times.
Did you get any feeling what they meant with soon, are we talking a week or month+ ?I have a order place for a pair of loafers, but loafers with laces could be nicer....
Fantastic shoes, just slight to small for me. No longer offered from Meermin. Used less than 5 times. With sunken metal toe taps.
I'll put in my order as soon as the shipping goes live.
If you have missed it http://www.styleforum.net/t/343005/japanese-shoes-bespoke-rtw-super-thread
I have both, and both work great with jeans, the white slightly more dressy (if u can call denim dressy).
Yes, atleast for the snuff.
I ordered a snuff sued belt with my snuff boots, its a pretty nice belt, seen better, but its great for the price.