or Connect

Posts by Aieyric

I have been there.They had alot in stock in regular sizes. But pretty scarce in my size 94.
Still have this?
Still have these laying around in my closet
Any one knows if any store still stocks a isc shirt in large?
I would say the first picture and this https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0184/4436/products/Alden_Tan_Shortwing_Pair_1024x1024.jpg?v=1372362534 gives a accurate color representation.
Depending where i am in my weight circle, the Havana is either slightly to small to too big, while the Soho always is great.So i would say, the Havana is slightly smaller, and not as a "forgiving" cut.
New, unused with just metal toe taps added. Fantastic shoes. Upper: Burnished Tan Calfskin Outsole: Double leather sole Last: Classic American "Barrie" Last 320 + shipping.
-navy reversed calf suede -dark edge trim -double monk -nickle monk buckles -goodyear sole with cork inlay and wooden shank -calf leather lining -mto for frans boone -last 337 fantastic shoes, used less than 10 times. Added metal toe taps.
Looking for a Rogue Territory moto vest and/or Stealth Supply Jacket M.
I'm 6'4 and 176 and have one in medium, it could be slimmer, it's still pretty roomy, but it's short, almost to short.