or Connect

Posts by Zephyrnoid

Danish REC Watches Chrono Mark1-M1, Minty In Box / Full Warranty Removed from Box once for photography and tested. It Runs & Purrs Includes all boxes, instructions and warranty card , original unused black strap and bonus gray leather rally strap (worn for photo) What a fascinating concept in recycled materials ! Fabulous edgy chronograph to match your Mini Cooper Read all about it here.... Must See Monday: From wreck to REC: REC Watches And check out the product page...
Aquadive BS100 Bathyscaphe BRONZE- One of 100 LTD Edition - Patinated $1350+shipping in CONUS No boxes, 1 year of Fine patina (no extra charge) Perfect condition. Facts 1) Acquired directly from Aquadive in March 2013 2) Photo of Certificate and Warranty card attached 3) My personal watch and I have NO complaints about it at all 4) I have a 6.75" wrist and it wears 'Normal' on my wrist. 5) Looks fabulous with leather straps but I'm guessing will rock in nylon/NATO and of...
A Question of Style... I sure hope this becomes a 'sticky' some day... Why I advocate that straps be attached to wrist-watches with the buckle end at the '6' rather than at the customary '12'. Briefly... With the buckle end at the '6' ,when the wearer twists their wrist to read the time, the signed buckle, is displayed to onlookers, who at close proximity can thus read the buckle 'signature' or logo (if any). When straps are oriented in the traditional fashion (attached...
Withdrawn
Daynight 65 T-100 Automatic – 65 Tritium Tubes Black Dial - Daynight 65 T-100 Automatic – 65 Tritium Tubes Complete, Unworn, Unused- Authorized Dealer Purchase - Warranty Must Sacrifice to Pay Back Taxes . $550 FIRM + shipping at actual cost*. CONUS only please Cashier's Check or USPS MO only. Sorry. NO PAYPAL * will quote shipping by carrier and service of your choice from Chevy Chase, Maryland.
Previously owned- very good condition- slight crease at instep. Clean. City Worn ▪Cowboy Heel ▪Durable 3/4 stiched welt construction ▪Heel Stabilizer for added comfort and Stability ▪Steel Shank ▪Techno-ride performance System ▪Leather Vamp and Shaft Lining ▪Long Lasting Leather Upper ▪Removable Dual-Density Polyurethane Footbed Size 9 Shipping - $12 to CONUS
ANCON REAL BRONZE CASE DIVER WATCH BRONZO - With PROFESSIONAL PATINA- STUNNING !!!!! http://www.ebay.com/itm/130942461304?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 Free shipping to Styleforum Members if you do NOT go via ebay. Just text me that you have paid via PayPal and I will end the auction early. 100% satisfaction guarantee. You only pay return shipping within 3 days of receipt.
Updated Pricing
On offer is my personal and serialized Ancon Sea Shadow Bronze - Patinated! If you missed the Ancon Magnus this is your chance to have an even better Bronzo! It's been worn three or four days and for pics. Professionally patinated and priced accordingly. Patina can be removed upon request after payment has been remitted. Specs at ANCON Watches - The legend No Box. Only the watch, The original Strap ( cleaned & conditioned) or a replacement custom 24/24 in Black, plus...
MAGNUS 1943 - AGC-4 / MAG002 Brand New In Box with Aftermarket Patina Added for that Sartorial Vintage Modern Steampunk look! Price Subject to Change Without Notice. Please Note Price Prior to Buying Now. Hours, minutes, seconds and quick set date at 4/5 o'clock position. Al Bronze case, brushed finishing, 45mm diameter excluding crown, 56 mm from lug to lug, 15.8mm thick, 24mm Lug, Stainless Steel 316L case back with anti-magnetic inner case. (Al Bronze, it is a golden...