or Connect

Posts by madgrad

PM sent about the Organic Twill jacket. Now that I have my money AND girlfriend problems cleared up, I can afford to splurge on a new garment. I really want the linen jacket too but I already have the brown Whodini jacket from last season that I am wearing the crap out of. If the linen jacket comes in any other colors I'd probably pick it up too. I'd love to see your take on a casual blazer too...
This is a theoretical question for the time being since I'm not going to wash my jeans for at least another three months. However, I want to work on a solution in the meantime. I have a pair of Corpus Slim Straight jeans. Now that they are broken in, they fit perfectly, especially the length. I normally take a 34 inseam but these measure to a 35, and I like the extra little bit of length. I know I will lose that length when I wash them. How do I prevent that? I...
I think that maybe I wasn't clear or gave off the wrong impression from my original post. I'm not exactly new to wearing fashionable clothes nor do I lack my own personal sense of style, I know what I like, what colors look good on me, what fits look good, etc. It's just that I largely have ignored spring/summer and I've never really bought clothes for the season. Combine that with that fact that when I came back from the Army in October, I had one pair of pants, a...
cldpsu, two things. 1: Awesome jeans, I might have to pick a pair up if they have a 34 inseam. I'm curious what to do with the suspenders though. Do you wear them or just let them hang? 2: Thanks for the nicely centered dick lump in the first photo.
I'm 25 years old, going back to graduate school probably next year to finish off my doctorate. I work in a pharmacy and my style is pretty conservative I'd say. BYucko: I like the coloring on Lacoste polos however I think the price for the quality is obscene. I'd buy Le Tigre or Fred Perry any day over Lacoste, but they offer more stripes than solids from what I've seen. I had an Original Penguin polo once that was remarkably slim fit, are they are a decent brand? I...
I'm at a pretty interesting point in my life fashion where I'm in the process of rebuilding an entire wardrobe with an eye towards classic stability and fit more than trends. At this point, I have no clothes that I would consider spring or summer, and I'm looking to build a solid wardrobe for the season, with some help. Here's what I'm looking at: 1: Solid color crew and V-neck shirts from AA. At least 15 in different, versatile colors. I am not a fan of the plain...
I like higher rise jeans because even though I'm tall, I have a long torso (6'3, 34 inseam) so the higher rise makes my legs look longer. Also alot of t-shirts run short on me, so the higher inseam gives me a little more room to play with.
Sweet my girlfriend says she's actually very interested and will come with me, so at least there will be one more attractive female there.
This thread has made me happy to know I'm not crazy in my love for Acnes. To me, their washes rank right up there with Earnest Sewn for taste and affordability. Christ, I feel like a shill for the company. Dear Acne: Please send me free shit. I do have a bit of a funny story about a pair or cursed Acne jeans. Cursed might be a bad word, they were more the equivalent of the denim sword in the stone. This comes from another website I was on, not SuFu. Anyways,...
That works for me! Can't wait to get down there and spend way too much money.