or Connect

Posts by hh605

Hello Everyone, For sale is a LNIB GMT Pepsi/Coke 16710 Z Stick Dial. It was originally purchased from an authorized dealer as a NOS early last year. It will come with full links, box, papers and a brand new coke bezel. The watch has a stick dial (||), which is somewhat rare compared to regular roman numerals (II). Asking $6300 + shipping and fees. Please email me at kurupt816@hotmail.com. I can also do face to face in NYC. Thank you.
The watch is now sold. Thank you all!
Hello, For sale is a LNIB 14060m submariner random serial. This is one of the latest models/serials produced before 14060m got discontinued. The watch comes with full box and papers. It is still under warranty as it was purchased from an authorized dealer in February 2012. Both the watch and bracelet is in flawless condition, no scratches/dings. I took the bracelet out and switched to Nato as soon as I received the watch and never switched back. I am asking $5,350 plus...
Hello Everyone, For sale is a LNIB Submariner Non Date 14060m M serial. It is in LNIB condition: easily 99% (no scratches, dings, nicks)...not even hair lines on bracelet/clasps as I only wore it on Nato strap as soon as I got it. It is complete with boxes, full papers (purchased from AD), hang tags, bezel protector, polishing cloth and bracelet with full links. I will also include the nato strap that you see in the photo below. Asking $4500 + shipping....