or Connect

Posts by Mrs. Savage

Quote: Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo . Good to see that you are doing well still, Mrs Savage. Thank you! I know it's been a while since I've been on the forum...
For those of you who live in the Atlanta area we are currently seeking a Men's Selling Supervisor. This is a full time key holding position. Candidates should have: * 2+‚Äč years of supervisory experience in a retail setting * Strong leadership skills * Excellent customer service skills * Ability to effectively organize and follow-through on work * Knowledge of Barneys merchandise * Flexibility in schedule for evening and weekend hours...
Quote: Originally Posted by Chip raleighdenim.com +1 I am a big fan of this line
keep it!
It might be a little more than you want to spend $10 a pair range but happy socks are fun. happysocks.com
Quote: Originally Posted by surrender Since I've heard conflicting things, can anyone confirm is Rag & Bone is on sale? I really want one of those Dakota jackets Rag & Bone is not included in the sale.
There are a number of you who have contacted me through PMs about the Barneys Sale who I have written back to... I have been able to locate your items but other store will not hold it with out your info so if you are still interested please PM me back with your full name and phone number. Those of you who PMed me last night... I am working on locating your merchandise. By the way Women's Denim is now included in the sale!! Please feel free to call me at the...
For many of you guys I have had to call in your orders from other locations. Now that the weekend is here things are getting really busy and it is hard to get those calls in. It is going to be easiest to get you things that are in stock at the Coop in Atlanta we have a good assortment of: Paul Smith Shipley & Halmos Philip Lim Nice Collective Steven Allen Theory Nudie (mostly 32" inseam) Naked & Famous Gant Also wanted to mention that Fiorentini & Baker and John...
Quote: Originally Posted by Dashaansafin Can you cop me a light blue BoO long sleeve button down please Ms. Savage? Ill PM you too! Unfortunately BoO is not included in the sale.
Quote: Originally Posted by robin o rly? Are accessories still excluded? I know all Coop accessories are excluded