or Connect

Posts by king*stink

17 weeks was a long fuckin wait. Ordered them on November 10th. Tan bull uppers, black roughout lowers, brown double midsole, vibram 705 half sole
Man I'm going crazy waiting for mine. It's been 15 weeks now. I was told 10-12 weeks. I calle 2 weeks ago and was told 2 more weeks. And still nothing. I didn't get anything exotic. Just black roughout with tan bull upper bounty hunter. Is everybody who placed an ordered back in November still waiting like I am?
Hello, I'm selling off a few pairs of my Aldens that don't get much wear. Alden for Leathersoul – Cognac Soft Calf Flex Longwing- 9.5d Barrie last. Worn 10 times- $265 shipped Alden for Leathersoul- black shell cordovan pitt boots- 9.5d Barrie last. Worn 5 or 6 times- $450 shipped Alden cigar shell cordovan NST 6 eyelet chukka.- size 10 Aberdeen last. Worn only a handful Of times- $400
I couldnt decide on just one pair of boots so I said the hell with it and ordered the roughout Roys and black Pitt boots from leathersoul
Man them look good but they aren't my style. I like a more rugged looking boot and the plaza toe is very rugged looking
Im wanting a more rugged looking boot thats not an indy. I have a pair of them already and i am wanting a smooth toe. I've somewhat narrowed my choices down to the Winn Perry "little tanks" in tobacco reverse chamois, The context roy roughout, and jcrews snuff suede boot. Whats everybodies opinions on these 3. I like the idea of the roughout suede and being able to do damn near anything in them but what about the regular snuff suede. How does it take to rain? I like the...
Buy this mans goods. They are top notch. I have had my card case 02 and key hook 01 for 2 weeks now and they are already starting to age wonderfully. Thanks zissou
Those tassel loafers are money.
Mac great looking boot. I wore my jcrew cap toe boot today. Though no fit pic to show On the alden 403 vs the jcrew indy. I prefer the stitching of the real indy. I didn't like that the jcrew indy changed it up. Thats why i went with the 403.
Brown chromexcel won't buff to a high shine. I have read that neatsfoot oil is not good for the stitching. On my indies I conditioned them when I got them and do so about every week. Once every other month I apply snoseal and heat the leather so it soaks it all in. The snoseal will darken them. Then give it a buff with a brush and it brings it to a nice matte shine. Other than that I just wipe or dust them off depending on what I did in them.