or Connect

Posts by Fred H.

Kent, I apologize in advance for posting something that has undoubtedly been covered in previous pages... What's the country of origin for your tailored clothing? Also, what's the time line? Thanks! Fred H.
Kent, you gonna get this back in stock...? [/quote]
Kent >> This one is CHOICE! ( I worked for the Iceland fish guys for a while...)
Unicorns be extinct.
Drakes Wool Pocket Squares Like new. Discontinued patterns. (Purchased from ASW store.) Satisfaction guaranteed. Price includes USA Priority Mail shipping. International shipping negotiable. 1) Yellow and milk chocolate brown in unicorn pattern. $75.00 SOLD! 2) Blue and green in unicorn pattern. $75.00 SOLD! 3) Orange and green in flower pattern. $75.00 SOLD! The first to pay gets the item - NO HOLDS.
This one struck me as being particularly comical: Where ELSE but NYC would you see this?
VERY nice, Kent!
No men's consignment shops to my knowledge. Would suggest that you keep an eye out for estate sales in Potomac. Also, Nordie Rack can still be a reasonable source from time-to-time (but less these days).
Thinking fondly of Scott and Garance in Florence: I surf all night, I surf all day, to avoid the bills I have to pay Ain't it sad And still there never seems to be a single Guci-loafer left for me That's too bad In my dreams I have a plan If I got me a Pitti-Uomo man I wouldn't have to work at all, I'd pal around with Scott and have a ball... Pitti, Pitti, Pity Must be funny In the dick-wad's world Pitti, Pitti, Pity Always sockless In the dick-wad's...
These last few posts remind me of an Abba song: I surf all night, I surf all day, to avoid the bills I have to pay Ain't it sad And still there never seems to be a single Guci-loafer left for me That's too bad In my dreams I have a plan If I got me a Pitti-Uomo man I wouldn't have to work at all, I'd pal around with Scott and have a ball... Pitti, Pitti, Pity Must be funny In the dick-wad's world Pitti, Pitti, Pity Always sockless In the dick-wad's world Aha-ahaaa All...