or Connect

Posts by darkbat

Is there a number to call? Ordered something 6 days ago it still hasn't shipped and no response on email.
How tall are you?
The sleeves of my shirt may be too short. I was told by them that after wearing the suit for a while the crease at the elbow will lift the sleeve up to show a quarter inch of shirt cuff. Anyway, I'd like to get some more opinions because if it's fixable they can do it for me.
Thanks. In the picture the trousers are actually right under my belly button. Maybe my anatomy is strange haha. In that case then my button is unusually high. Is that what's causing the overlapping in the front when buttoned?
Hi all, last week was my first time going to Lee Baron. Got a suit made with VBC Super 120s. It's very comfortable but I have some concerns about the fittings that I can't put my fingers on. I was thinking the jacket may be too long, and also the overlap in the front is very strange - what do you think caused it? Any input will be very appreciated! Thanks. Also, I can also any questions regarding the experience for those thinking about going.
Just had my first suit made by Lee Baron in Hong Kong. Thoughts? I'm a newbie but my first impression is that the jacket is a little too long. Is it possible to shorten it? Any other details I should be aware of?
Hello there fellow Wolverine. (Not a Spartan are you!?) I was just visiting last weekend and brought my 1000 mile boots with me. Paired with a pair of J Crew Camp socks my feet were the warmest and comfiest part of my body. Plus it looks infinitely more stylish than the hiking boots. Look into them if you haven't yet.
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbat Just got a couple of these ESF shirts. I am 5'9, 160lbs, 31" waist 40" chest. I usually wear 15.5" but the chest becomes too restrictive at that size. So I followed someone here's advice and sized up to 16" (16/33) and they fit great. Like the high armholes and the overall sillouette. The waist is slightly blousy but with a little darting @ the tailors it should be fine. The shirt length is too long for me to wear...
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo Thank you You can find similar jackets from Eastman, Aero, etc. on eBay. I've seen a few Aero's in a similar style go for about half their retail price in NWOT condition lately. That is ~$400-450. These are "lifetime" jackets, so that's the rationalization for the cost. Plus, some of them can do this: too sexy. where can i get one like that?
Just got a couple of these ESF shirts. I am 5'9, 160lbs, 31" waist 40" chest. I usually wear 15.5" but the chest becomes too restrictive at that size. So I followed someone here's advice and sized up to 16" (16/33) and they fit great. Like the high armholes and the overall sillouette. The waist is slightly blousy but with a little darting @ the tailors it should be fine. The shirt length is too long for me to wear untucked but not a problem for me anyway because I...